Experience the enchanting charm of our ancient city bathed in the warm, golden hues of dusk during our Early Evening Cruise – the perfect setting for a romantic couples’ night out!
Embark on a one-hour journey along the picturesque River Ouse, where you’ll be captivated by intriguing tales of York’s rich history, all narrated by our knowledgeable local skippers who will serve as your tour guides. As you glide along the tranquil waters, don’t miss the opportunity to capture the most exquisite sunset views of York.
Whether you choose a seat on the open-air top deck or prefer the cozy atmosphere of our enclosed saloon, you’ll end your day in style. Indulge in a selection of refreshments at our on-board bar, which boasts a variety of local beers, wines, spirits, soft drinks, hot beverages, and snacks. It’s the perfect recipe for a memorable couples’ date night in the heart of our historic city.
What should I expect?
- The early evening cruise is available from 12th February to 19th November.
- All dates must be booked in advance and subject to availability.
12th February – 31st March (Daily)
2nd October – 28th October (Wednesday-Sunday Only)
29th October – 19th November (Thursday-Sunday Only)19:30
1st April – 30th June (Thursday-Sunday Only)
1st July- 1st October (Daily)
On the Day
- Where to board: King’s Staith Landing, York, YO1 9SN
- You will need your ticket ready to be then directed to your boarding point.
- Then relax, take a seat and prepare for spectacular views as you cruise down the picturesque River Ouse.
- The tour is not wheelchair accessible.
- Under 18’s must be accompanied by an adult
How it Works
Once you have purchased your activity, we’ll send your E-Voucher and booking information directly to your inbox. Simply follow the instructions to book.
Looking for accommodation? Check out the ‘Where to stay’ tab for our recommendations. We do all the hard work to find you the best handpicked, nearby options for this particular experience.
E-vouchers are FREE and sent directly to your inbox after purchase. You can also purchase a gift voucher box for £3.50 at checkout. Delivery is approximately 3-5 working days.
Where to stay
Enjoy a night away with your date experience… ♡
We do all the hard work in finding highly rated hotels nearby to your experience.
We’ve narrowed it down to 3 for you. Simply click the links to view our selected recommendations.
Option 1 : Malmaison, York
- Just a stones’ throw away from your river cruise experience.
- In the heart of York City Centre.
- A stunning rooftop bar with fabulous view of York Minster.
- You couldn’t be closer to all of York’s main bars, restaurants and attractions!
- Parking available nearby to the hotel (rates apply).
Option 2 : Roomzzz Aparthotel York City
- A 12-minute stroll to your cruise experience.
- Riverside location, beautiful walks into the centre from the hotel.
- Aparthotel with full kitchenette.
- Choose between a range of stunning aparthotels with features such as rainfall showers, heated floors, balcony and river views.
- Complimentary ‘Grab & Go’ breakfast available, as well as on site gym and coffee shop.
- 16 minutes’ walk from York Station, 8 minutes’ walk to Cliffords Tower, 14 minutes’ walk to The Shambles.
- Limited parking available (rates apply).
Option 3 – The Masons Arms
- This is ideal for couples who are looking for great value for money accommodation, nearby to their experience.
- Traditional pub located just a 9-minute walk away from the start of your experience, in the centre of York.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.