If you’re looking for a truly Yorkshire date, you’ve landed in the right place. Head over to Yorkshire Heart to begin your vineyard and winery tour. You will start with a glass of sparkling wine, followed by a tasting of 3 wines, each complimented by a plate of nibbles.
Your date will continue with Afternoon Tea, where you will enjoy a selection of home made sandwiches and fresh cakes. Your date will be finished off with a cup of tea, Yorkshire Tea of course.
What should I expect?
- Tours take place on Wednesdays and Saturdays, year round.
- All dates are subject to availability.
On the Day
- Your full experience will last around 2.5 hours.
- The dress code is whatever you feel best in! You may wish to wear a coat for the outdoor vineyard tour, weather dependent.
- 18 years and over.
- Dietary requirements should be shared in advance.
- Disability access is available.
- There is free parking at this location.
How it Works
Once you have purchased your activity, we’ll send your E-Voucher and booking information directly to your inbox. Simply follow the instructions to book.
Looking for accommodation? Check out the ‘Where to stay’ tab for our recommendations. We do all the hard work to find you the best handpicked, nearby options for this particular experience.
E-vouchers are FREE and sent directly to your inbox after purchase. You can also purchase a gift voucher box for £3.50 at checkout. Delivery is approximately 3-5 working days.
Where to Stay
Enjoy a night away with your date experience… ♡
We do all the hard work in finding highly rated hotels nearby to your experience.
We’ve narrowed it down to 3 for you. Simply click the links to view our selected recommendations.
Option 1 : Skipbridge Farm Cottages
- Just a 5 minutes’ drive from your vineyard experience.
- All cottages feature a seating and dining area.
- Guests can enjoy the courtyard view from the windows of the accommodation.
- There is also a kitchen fitted with an oven and microwave, toaster, fridge and kettle.
- Private bathrooms with a bath and a hairdryer.
- Free parking on-site.
Option 2 : Igluhuts at Waingates Farm Huts
- Approx. 21 minutes’ drive to your experience.
- Enchanting and unique, Igluhut in the Yorkshire Dales.
- Wood-burning Japanese hot tub.
- Own mini-kitchen and dining area.
- York, Harrogate and Ripon and The Yorkshire Dales within a short drive.
- The village of Roecliffe is a short walk away, and Boroughbridge is just a couple of miles, with a great choice of restaurants and pubs.
- King-size bed and a luxurious shower room inside.
- The minimum stay is 2 nights.
Option 3 – The Bay Horse Inn
- This is ideal for couples who are looking for a great value for money hotel nearby to their experience.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.