Looking for something romantic for your next date day? Step into the beautiful surrounds of the Yorkshire Heart Vineyard and enjoy an Afternoon Tea picnic, surrounded by the vines. You can bring your own blanket or use the picnic benches provided.
You will choose a bottle of their award winning Latimer wine or 3 beers as an alternative. Enjoy a selection of sandwiches, home made scones, cream cakes and fruit and stay as long as you like.
What should I expect?
- Available Wednesday to Sundays during April-October
- All dates are subject to availability.
On the Day
- Your picnic place will be allocated upon arrival.
- Please note, there is a limited time selection of 2 hours per visit in the vineyard. You can still spend more time at the Wine House before or after.
- 18 years and over.
- Proof of purchase email and ID required on arrival.
- Dietary requirements should be shared in advance.
- Disability access is available.
- There is free parking at this location.
- Cancellation or refunds will not be offered for poor or bad weather.
- Only food and drink purchased on the premises (including non alcoholic) but excluding water may be consumed at the vineyard.
How it Works
Once you have purchased your activity, we’ll send your E-Voucher and booking information directly to your inbox. Simply follow the instructions to book.
Looking for accommodation? Check out the ‘Where to stay’ tab for our recommendations. We do all the hard work to find you the best handpicked, nearby options for this particular experience.
E-vouchers are FREE and sent directly to your inbox after purchase. You can also purchase a gift voucher box for £3.50 at checkout. Delivery is approximately 3-5 working days.
Where to Stay
Enjoy a night away with your date experience… ♡
We do all the hard work in finding highly rated hotels nearby to your experience.
We’ve narrowed it down to 3 for you. Simply click the links to view our selected recommendations.
Option 1 : Skipbridge Farm Cottages
- Just a 5 minutes’ drive from your vineyard experience.
- All cottages feature a seating and dining area.
- Guests can enjoy the courtyard view from the windows of the accommodation.
- There is also a kitchen fitted with an oven and microwave, toaster, fridge and kettle.
- Private bathrooms with a bath and a hairdryer.
- Free parking on-site.
Option 2 : Igluhuts at Waingates Farm Huts
- Approx. 21 minutes’ drive to your experience.
- Enchanting and unique, Igluhut in the Yorkshire Dales.
- Wood-burning Japanese hot tub.
- Own mini-kitchen and dining area.
- York, Harrogate and Ripon and The Yorkshire Dales within a short drive.
- The village of Roecliffe is a short walk away, and Boroughbridge is just a couple of miles, with a great choice of restaurants and pubs.
- King-size bed and a luxurious shower room inside.
- The minimum stay is 2 nights.
Option 3 – The Bay Horse Inn
- This is ideal for couples who are looking for a great value for money hotel nearby to their experience.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.