Release your inner big kid at our quirky Alice in Wonderland themed venue based in Enfield, North London. Forget all your cares and worries for the night – have a laugh with dates or mates whizzing down slides and crawling through tunnels on our recently refurbished three storey play frame.
Oh and when (if!) if you get tired of that, you can hit the retro arcade that is full of classic childhood games which are all on free-play! Hop on the dance machine or beat your mates at a game of table football. Find out who has the better punch on the punch bag machine or race to the finish line on our two player car racing game.
Quench your thirst at our intergalactic themed bar and choose from a variety of drinks, our most popular being vodka slushies. Don’t worry, it won’t break the bank there are drinks starting from only £3.50. Take home a memory of your fun night out with us and use our photobooth – enjoy free print outs all night long!
There is an installed a state-of-the-art sound and light system to really give the place a night club type of vibe. Our DJs will provide the best throwback tunes – you can expect lots of RnB, Old Skl Anthems, 90s vs 00s, Hip-Hop, Bashment, Dancehall, House and a few guilty pleasures.
What should I expect?
- All dates are subject to availability.
On the Night
- All events are 9pm – 1.30am, there is no last entry so you can arrive whenever you like, however the soft play area closes at 11pm.
- Everyone must be over 18 and show photo ID on the door otherwise they will be refused entry!
How it Works
Once you have purchased your activity, we’ll send your E-Voucher and booking information directly to your inbox. Simply follow the instructions to book.
Looking for accommodation? Check out the ‘Where to stay’ tab for our recommendations. We do all the hard work to find you the best handpicked, nearby options for this particular experience.
E-vouchers are FREE and sent directly to your inbox after purchase. You can also purchase a gift voucher box for £3.50 at checkout. Delivery is approximately 3-5 working days.
Where to Stay
Enjoy a night away with your date experience… ♡
We do all the hard work in finding highly rated hotels nearby to your experience.
We’ve narrowed it down to 2 for you. Simply click the links to view our selected recommendations.
Option 1 : Premier Inn London Southgate
- Just a 6 minutes’ drive from your experience or around a 30 minutes’ walk.
- Next door to Southgate Station.
- Thyme Bar & Grill with Breakfast options (perfect hangover cure)
- Parking available on-site. (rates apply).
Option 2 – Travelodge London Southgate
- This is ideal for couples who are looking for a great value for money hotel nearby to their experience.
- 17 minutes’ walk from your experience.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.