We have 2 types of River Thames RIB Experiences you can book. This is the “Ultimate Speed Experience” which is 40 minutes of.. you guessed it, speed!. For more sightseeing included – click here to check out the “Canary Wharf RIB Experience” which is 50 minutes of sightseeing and speed.
Here’s one for the extremer’s. The Ultimate Tower Thames RIB Blast is an all action 40 minute round trip from Tower Pier giving you more speed for your buck! Feel the roar as we unleash the beast of our 740hp twin turbo engines.
This mighty Thames RIB Experience gives a minimal laugh out loud commentary, a few amazing sights but most importantly it is all about the speed so prepare to Hold On Tight!
Outward bound to the Thames Flood Barrier, no speed restrictions at Tower Pier so we can give all on board the sheer speed and adrenaline experience they will love, all to James Bond music blasting out from our fab onboard PA, turn and then roar back up river inward bound to Tower Pier for them to disembark.
What should I expect?
✓ 40 minutes of ‘Ultimate Speed’ as you fly down the River Thames
How it Works
Once you have purchased your activity, we’ll send your E-Voucher and booking information directly to your inbox. Simply follow the instructions to book.
Don’t forget, you can book a night away with your date experience. Check out the ‘Book Accommodation’ tab to find out more. We do all the hard work to find you the best handpicked, nearby options for this particular experience.
- This experience is available to book 7 days a week, all year round. Excludes Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Years Day.
- All dates are subject to availability.
On the Day
- Your speedboat experience will last around 40 minutes.
- Our experience partner ask passengers to arrive 15 minutes before departure, to allow kit-up and safety brief. If you arrive earlier you will not yet have access to the pier because of social distancing measures.
What to Wear
- Check the weather on the day of your trip and ensure you bring along suitable warm all weather clothing if necessary. You only get wet if it is raining. Ponchos for adults and children will be available in need.
- Any persons 15 & under must be accompanied by at least 1 adult over 18. Any persons aged 16 & above is classed as an adult and can travel at a guardians discretion & cannot be the responsibility of our experience partner whilst on board.
- There is a minimum weight restriction of 15KG (2st 4lb Approx). There is no maximum age or weight & life vests are designed to fit all sizes.
- Your own photos can be taken at your own risk. On-board Shots will be taken by Thames RIB Experience & high-speed shots are taken by the photographer & will be available for purchase at the pier after the tour.
Enjoy a night away with your date experience… ♡
We do all the hard work in finding beautiful, highly rated hotels nearby to your experience.
We’ve narrowed it down to 3 for you. Simply click the links to view our selected recommendations.
Option 1 : The Dixon, Tower Bridge
- 11 minute walk from your experience.
- Art is the focus of this hotel. Historically a Magistrates Court and Police Station, this impressive Grade II Listed building is now one of the most contemporary hotels in the heart of London.
- Gym – if you have any adrenaline left after your RIB ride!
- Courtroom Bar – Awesome selection of cocktails.
- Unique Restaurant – serving buffet or À la carte breakfast with amazing Vegan options too.
- Fantastic Location in SE1, London.
- London Bridge Underground Station Approx 11 min walk away.
- Off-site parking (reduced rate with the hotel).
Option 2 : Leman Locke – Aparthotel
- Located in popular area of Shoreditch.
- Approx 16 minute walk from your experience.
- Dining area, seating area, furniture, washing machine, oven, fridge, microwave, toaster – great for eating in.
- 1 minute away from nearest tube – Aldgate East Underground Station.
- Perfectly located for bars, restaurants and other attractions.
Option 3 – Point A Hotel London Shoreditch
- This is ideal for couples who are looking for a great value for money hotel nearby to their experience.
- 29 minutes’ walk or a short commute from your speedboat date.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.