Feel like James Bond for the day as you Experience an extreme sightseeing RIB ride on-board the fastest London speedboats on the River Thames. See more of London in 50 minutes (approx.) than you’d expect to see in conventional sightseeing tours three times this length.
Full fun thrilling guided commentary, turbo blasting speed and Bond music included in this Thames RIB Experience Ultimate Rollercoaster on water.
Inward bound to begin up to Westminster, turn and then heading outward bound to Tower Bridge all to a guided commentary – at Tower Bridge, this is where speed restrictions are lifted and we can give all on board the sheer speed and adrenaline experience they will love, this will take everyone as far as Canary Wharf, turn and then roar back up river inward bound to Embankment Pier for you to dis embark.
What should I expect?
✓ 50 minutes of speed and sightseeing as you fly down the River Thames
How it Works
Once you have purchased your activity, we’ll send your E-Voucher and booking information directly to your inbox. Simply follow the instructions to book.
Don’t forget, you can book a night away with your date experience. Check out the ‘Book Accommodation’ tab to find out more. We do all the hard work to find you the best handpicked, nearby options for this particular experience.
- This experience is available to book 7 days a week, all year round. Excludes Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Years Day.
- All dates are subject to availability.
On the Day
- 50 minutes speedboat experience.
- Thames RIB Experiences ask passengers to arrive 15 minutes before departure, to allow kit-up and safety brief. If you arrive earlier you will not yet have access to the pier because of social distancing measures.
What to Wear
- Check the weather on the day of your trip and ensure you bring along suitable warm all weather clothing if necessary. You only get wet if it is raining. Ponchos for adults and children will be available in need.
- Any persons 15 & under must be accompanied by at least 1 adult over 18. Any persons aged 16 & above is classed as an adult and can travel at a guardians discretion & cannot be the responsibility of Thames RIB Experience whilst on board.
- There is a minimum weight restriction of 15KG (2st 4lb Approx). There is no maximum age or weight & life vests are designed to fit all sizes.
- Your own photos can be taken at your own risk. On-board Shots will be taken by Thames RIB Experience & high-speed shots are taken by the photographer & will be available for purchase at the pier after the tour.
Enjoy a night away with your date experience… ♡
We do all the hard work in finding beautiful, highly rated hotels nearby to your experience.
We’ve narrowed it down to 3 for you. Simply click the links to view our selected recommendations.
Option 1 : Park Plaza Westminster Bridge
- 13-minute walk from your speedboat experience.
- Chic bar with live music venue.
- Award winning restaurant.
- Iconic views from a fantastic location on the River Thames.
- Swimming Pool, Gym and Spa (currently closed).
- Luxury afternoon tea available (optional champagne upgrade too) in spectacular executive lounge.
- 4 minute walk from Waterloo Underground Station
Option 2 : The Hoxton, Holborn
- Approx 20 minute walk to your experience.
- 2 minutes’ away from Holborn Tube Station
- Highly rated 4 star hotel.
- Perfectly located a stones throw away from London’s West End, Oxford Street and Covent Garden.
- Offers a fantastic Wine, Cocktail and Coffee Menu in the restaurant, which is available to you all day.
Option 3 – Point A Hotel London Kings Cross – St Pancras
- This is ideal for couples who are looking for a great value for money hotel nearby to their experience.
- You can reach Point A King’s Cross in just under a 20-minute commute from your speedboat date.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.