Six handpicked rich red wines from around the world that are especially good when paired with succulent grilled-to-perfection juicy rump steak – Served with confit tomato, watercress and pommes frites. Followed by a seasonal cheese board and all wrapped up in the luxurious surroundings of Malmaison’s Hotel in central Manchester.
Your experience will be hosted by an informative leading wine expert from Northern Wine School who will guide you through your evening and answer any questions. You will receive booklet to take home so you can find the wines you tasted. The Malmaison’s stylish Ember Lounge is the perfect setting for this wine discovery session.
What should I expect?
✓ Six specially selected premium red wines from around the world
- Selected Fridays throughout the year. (7-9pm)
- Exclusions may apply and all dates are subject to availability.
On the Day
- Your tasting experience will last around 2 hours.
- Please arrive around 10 minutes beforehand so everyone can be checked in & seated.
- This experiences is for 18+ only.
- There are no vegan options – sorry!
- Allow a minimum of 2 weeks notice if you are wanting to change the dates of your booking.
- You may book additional Date Night Away vouchers to book as a group, subject to availability.
How it Works
Once you have purchased your activity, we’ll send your E-Voucher and booking information directly to your inbox. Simply follow the instructions to book.
Looking for accommodation? Check out the ‘Where to stay’ tab for our recommendations. We do all the hard work to find you the best handpicked, nearby options for this particular experience.
E-vouchers are FREE and sent directly to your inbox after purchase. You can also purchase a gift voucher box for £3.50 at checkout. Delivery is approximately 3-5 working days.
Where to Stay
Enjoy a night away with your date experience… ♡
We do all the hard work in finding highly rated hotels nearby to your experience.
We’ve narrowed it down to 2 for you. Simply click the links to view our selected recommendations.
Option 1 : Malmaison, Manchester
- In the exact same location as your tasting experience.
- In the heart of Manchester.
- Boutique hotel transformed from an elegant 19th century warehouse.
- 6 minutes’ walk from Manchester Picadilly.
- There is no parking at the hotel but plenty of public car parks within a 5-minute walk.
Option 2 – ibis Styles Manchester Portland
- This is ideal for couples who are looking for great value for money accommodation, nearby to their experience.
- Located just a 3-minute walk away from your steak and wine tasting experience.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.