Spruce up your date ideas with this outdoor segway adventure activity, as you explore one of 14 locations, for a 60 minute sensational Segway experience with your other half. Your trail of choice will be dependent on location, with options of countryside hills, dense forest trails or the grounds of grand countryside properties. These well-equipped machines are cleverly designed to be robust enough for off road tracks and provide a sturdy form of exciting transportation, for a fun filled date activity. Using the ‘Leansteer” method, you’ll find these Segway’s manoeuvrable and smooth to use.
You will get kitted up with the relevant safety gear and be guided by your trained instructor on how to navigate your Segway, before the adventure begins. Make seeing new tranquil locations even more unique with this mode of transport.
- Bristol: Kings Weston House
- Birmingham: Pooley Country Park
- Cambridge: Grafham Water
- Edinburgh: Vogrie Park, Midlothian
- Kent: Mote Park, Maidstone
- London: Alexandra Palace
- London: Battersea Park
- London: Belhus Woods Country Park
- Manchester: Tatton Park, Knutsford
- Nottinghamshire: Thoresby Courtyard, Newark
- Teesside: Preston Park Museum & Grounds, Stockton-on-Tees
- West Sussex: Tilgate Forest Golf Club, Crawley
- Wetherby: Stockeld Park
- Windsor: Bray Lake Watersports, Maidenhead
What should I expect?
✓ 1 hour segway adventure for two
✓ Full introduction and training session before you depart on your segway adventure
✓ Helmet, elbow pads and knee pad hire included
✓ Full safety briefing before you jump on your ride
How it Works
Once you have purchased your activity, we’ll send your E-Voucher and booking information directly to your inbox. Simply follow the instructions to book.
Don’t forget, you can book a night away with your date experience. Check out the ‘Book Accommodation’ tab to find out more. We do all the hard work to find you the best handpicked, nearby options for this particular experience.
On the Day
- 1 hour experience time including safety briefing.
- Please arrive 30 minutes before your allocated activity slot to allow for registration.
- Allow for a total of 2 hours to be at your experience location.
- Photos from your Segway rally will be available to pre book during the booking process.
What to Wear
- Please wear weather appropriate, comfortable and casual clothing.
- We advise you do not wear skirts and all footwear must be flat and closed toe.
- No minimum age restriction- Under 18’s will require a parent/guardian signed consent on the day.
- Height Restriction- Must be over 134cm tall
- Weight Restriction- Minimum weight 7.08 stone Maximum weight 18.4 stone
- You will be provided with helmets, knee and elbow pads.
- You may be part of a group of other riders.
- If you are not in good health you should NOT participate.
Enjoy a night away with your date experience... ♡
We do all the hard work in finding beautiful, highly rated hotels nearby to your experience.
We’ve narrowed it down to 1 for each location for you. Simply click the links to view our selected recommendations.
Bristol : Number 38 Clifton
- Stunning recently refurbished boutique hotel in a fantastic location.
- 10-minute drive from your segway experience.
- 15-minute drive into Bristol City Centre.
Birmingham : Lea Marston Hotel & Spa
- Beautiful Spa and award winning two rosette restaurant.
- 15-minute drive from your segway experience.
- 11 miles from centre of Birmingham
Cambridge : Dragonfly Cabin
- Stylish, cosy cabin overlooking the swimming pond and surrounded by nature.
- Less than 30 minutes’ drive from your segway experience.
- 7 miles from Cambridge city centre.
Edinburgh : Wilde Aparthotels by Staycity Grassmarket
- Stunning aparthotels in the centre of Edinburgh.
- 13 miles from your experience, which is located just outside of Edinburgh.
Kent : The Black Horse Inn, Maidstone
- 18th Century Inn with a fantastic restaurant in an idyllic countryside setting.
- 14-minute drive from your segway experience.
London (Alexandra Palace) : Wilde Aparthotels by Staycity Covent Garden
- This luxury aparthotel offers the perfect blend of home and hotel in a superb central location.
- It’s approximately a 20-minute commute from Alexandra Palace to nearby underground stations.
London (Battersea Park) : The Resident Victoria
- Situated in a privileged location in the centre of London and a few steps away from Buckingham Palace.
- 7 minutes’ walk to Victoria Station.
- It takes just a few minutes to get from Victoria Station to Battersea Park, where your segway experience will be held.
London (Belhus Woods) : The Coop Cabin, Essex
- Cosy cabin with its own private wood-fired hot tub on a 200-acre farm an hour from London
- Outside space with fire pit, BBQ and spectacular views.
- Minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 16 miles from your segway experience location.
Manchester : The Mere Golf Resort & Spa, Knutsford
- 4* deluxe destination with award-winning Spa & Health Club.
- 7 minutes’ drive from your segway experience.
Nottinghamshire : Kings Park Hotel, Retford
- Located directly opposite Retford’s beautiful, award-winning Kings Park and also local to Clumber Park and Sherwood Forest.
- Extensive renovation from what was the market town’s former Police Station. You can also dine in The Old Police Station restaurant in the hotel.
- Proud winners of the Channel 4 show, Four in a Bed.
- 17 minutes’ drive from your segway experience.
Teesside : Hampton by Hilton, Stockton-on-Tees
- Attractions such as Preston Hall Park & Museum, and Middlesbrough Institute of Modern Art are within 10 minutes of the hotel.
- Take a walk-up Roseberry Topping nearby, or explore the picturesque Cleveland Hills or North Yorkshire Moors National Park.
- 9 minutes’ drive from your segway experience.
West Sussex : Duck Lodge – Log Cabin
- Boutique log cabin with a hot tub nestled in the traditional village of South Downs.
- Just 6 miles from Brighton.
- 9 minutes’ drive from your segway experience.
Wetherby : The Yorkshire Hotel, Harrogate
- Elegant, Victorian 4 star hotel in the heart of the historic town of Harrogate, with all attractions just a short stroll away.
- 15 minutes’ drive from your segway experience.
Windsor : The Chequers Marlow
- Gastro pub with rooms located in the charming Buckinghamshire town of Marlow on the River Thames.
- Explore the historical town of Marlow with a variety of bars, restaurants and attractions nearby.
- Less than 20 minutes’ drive from your segway experience.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.