See the big city by night as you take your date cruising down the a River Thames in London. This date night includes a glass of bubbly and a selection of delicious canapés. Relax in the main saloon and listen the chill out tunes from a live performer.
If you’d like a little more privacy, head up to the open air deck for a panoramic view of iconic landmarks along the river side. This two hour evening cruise will be a date night to remember!
This River Thames Evening Cruise for two is available Monday-Friday.
What should I expect?
✓ 2 Hour River Thames evening cruise for two
✓ Canapés and a welcome glass of sparkling wine or a soft drink
✓ Fully licensed bar on board
- The evening cruises operate all days during April-September and Thursday-Sunday during winter months.
- This experience is for midweek tickets. Click here if you would like anytime tickets.
- Please allow 3 days in advance when booking this experience.
On the Day
- You will board at 18:15 at Tower Millennium Pier
- Then you’ll head straight down onto the pier where you will be greeted by the pier staff
- You will need your ticket ready to be then directed to your boarding point
- Then relax, take a seat and prepare for spectacular views as you cruise down the Thames!
- Cruise time is 18:30-20:30
What to Wear
- Smart-casual attire is encouraged for this cruise. We advise no flip-flops, ripped jeans or leisurewear.
- Some boats are fully accessible to wheelchair users – contact us if you require any guidance
- Dietary requirements must be shared in advance
- Our experience provider can cater for vegetarian but are unable to cater for any other allergens or dietary requirements on this cruise.
How it Works
Once you have purchased your activity, we’ll send your E-Voucher and booking information directly to your inbox. Simply follow the instructions to book.
Looking for accommodation? Check out the ‘Where to stay’ tab for our recommendations. We do all the hard work to find you the best handpicked, nearby options for this particular experience.
E-vouchers are FREE and sent directly to your inbox after purchase. You can also purchase a gift voucher box for £3.50 at checkout. Delivery is approximately 3-5 working days.
Where to Stay
Enjoy a night away with your date experience… ♡
We do all the hard work in finding beautiful, highly rated hotels nearby to your experience.
We’ve narrowed it down to 3 for you. Simply click the links to view our selected recommendations.
Option 1 : Leonardo Royal London Tower Bridge
- Perfectly located. A few minutes’ walk from Tower Bridge and Tower of London and other main attractions in London.
- Wind down in the swimming pool, sauna or a range of treatments from Rena Spa. There is also a fully equipped gym available to all guests.
- Bar and Restaurant on site with historical views of London’s Roman Wall.
Option 2 : The Dixon, Tower Bridge
- Art is the focus of this hotel. Historically a Magistrates Court and Police Station, this impressive Grade II Listed building is now one of the most contemporary hotels in the heart of London.
- Courtroom Bar – Awesome selection of cocktails.
- Unique Restaurant – serving buffet or À la carte breakfast with amazing Vegan options too.
- Fantastic Location in SE1, London.
- London Bridge Underground Station is approx. 11 min walk away.
- Off-site parking (reduced rate with the hotel).
Option 3 – Point A Hotel London Shoreditch
- This is ideal for couples who are looking for a great value for money hotel, nearby to their experience.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.