Quad Biking Manchester – This is proper woodland quad biking at its best. You’ll tackle a wide range of natural and man-made obstacles, in a beautiful woodland setting. No experience necessary, Every session is tailored to the abilities of the participants and training will be provided as necessary.
Instructor led quad biking sessions are exciting and fun-filled as well as being safe. Your instructor will take you on a course that is a challenge, whatever your ability, but will not make you do anything that you think is too difficult.
Your instructor will take plenty of pictures that are free to download.
The 40-minute Quad Trek is the most popular quad session which includes everything from the Quad Ramble, and adds in more challenging and exciting elements of the track including a range of obstacles.
You’ll get to test your balancing skills and can try out our quad bike limbo which gets harder on each round. The obstacles make for some great photo opportunities.
What should I expect?
✓ 40 minutes of Quad Biking in Manchester for two
✓ Speed through a beautiful woodland setting
✓ No experience necessary
On the Day
- The quad trek experience lasts around 40 minutes. You will need to arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your booking slot for a brief and to get set for your mini adventure.
What to Wear
- You’ll be issued with a crash helmet and gloves, helmets being compulsory.
- The track can get wet and muddy, so wellies or boots are better than your nice new shoes.
- Overalls and shoe covers are available for £3 each or £5 together. You must have your arms and legs covered.
- A safety brief and instructions on how to drive the quad.
- Proper quad biking and quirky obstacles in woodland that tests your skills and ability.
- Full-size quad bike, ideal for the terrain you’ll encounter.
- A safety brief and instructions on how to drive the quads.
- An overview of what the route is likely to cover as this varies with the weather.
How it Works
Once you have purchased your activity, we’ll send your E-Voucher and booking information directly to your inbox. Simply follow the instructions to book.
Looking for accommodation? Check out the ‘Where to stay’ tab for our recommendations. We do all the hard work to find you the best handpicked, nearby options for this particular experience.
E-vouchers are FREE and sent directly to your inbox after purchase. You can also purchase a gift voucher box for £3.50 at checkout. Delivery is approximately 3-5 working days.
Where to Stay
Enjoy a night away with your date experience... ♡
We do all the hard work in finding highly rated hotels nearby to your experience.
We’ve narrowed it down to 3 for you. Simply click the links to view our selected recommendations.
Option 1 : Ainscow Hotel, Manchester
- Approx. 25 minutes’ drive from experience.
- Easy access to outskirts of Manchester, as well as into the city centre.
- Spinningfields and Deansgate on its doorstep.
- Complimentary ‘Grab & Go’ Breakfast.
- Secure parking available on site (chargeable)
- 4 star hotel and highly rated.
Option 2 : Cow Hollow Hotel Manchester
- Approx. 30 minutes’ drive from your experience.
- Cool & quirky cocktail bar.
- Complimentary glass of prosecco and nibbles.
- Beautifully appointed rooms with king size beds.
- Mod cons – Netflix, Smart TV’s.
- Situated in the heart of the Northern Quarter – perfect location if you fancy a few beverages after your adrenaline rush.
- Local car parks available.
Option 3 – Novotel Manchester West
- This is ideal for couples who are looking for a great value for money hotel nearby to their experience.
- The Novotel Manchester West is in a great location for your activity (9 minutes’ drive), the Trafford Centre (8 minutes’ drive) and also the centre of Manchester (15 minutes’ drive)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.