Potion Making Cocktail Experience at The Cauldron is a social-distance friendly, immersive class where you step into the imagined worlds of your childhood through molecular mixology, science & technology.
Spell Casting 101: After receiving a magic wand you cast a pouring spell with your wand to receive a welcome drink from the Divination Fountain, and are then led to an interactive work station where you will brew 2 interactive drinks.
Potion Making: You then choose two potions to brew from the range of molecular cocktails, each of which have different traits and effects. The interactive drink menu is regularly updated and additional drinks can be purchased during your visit.
All potions can be made with or without alcohol and we have a range of vegan and gluten-free drinks available.
What should I expect?
✓ A welcome drink each that you pour (beer, mixed cocktail, or mocktail)
✓ Two molecular cocktails that you brew
✓ 1hr 45min interactive cocktail experience
✓ Available Wednesdays-Sundays
How it Works
Once you have purchased your activity, we’ll send your E-Voucher and booking information directly to your inbox. Simply follow the instructions to book.
You can also book a night away with your date experience. Check out the ‘Book Accommodation’ tab to find out more. We do all the hard work to find you the best handpicked, nearby options for this particular experience.
- We recommend booking a minimum of one week in advance to confirm your booking.
- There will be an added surcharge for super peak times, payable directly to The Cauldron.
On the Day
- Your interactive experience will last 1hr 45 mins
- Please arrive 15 minutes before your allocated time
- All potions can be made with or without alcohol and we have a range of vegan and gluten-free drinks available.
- All Adult Potion Making tickets are valid for persons of legal drinking age and above that age of 18+. Valid photo ID may be required upon entry.
- The Cauldron London is located in a basement space and down a flight of stairs, and is unfortunately not wheelchair accessible.
Enjoy a night away with your date experience… ♡
We do all the hard work in finding beautiful, highly rated hotels nearby to your experience.
We’ve narrowed it down to 3 for you. Simply click the links to view our selected recommendations.
Option 1 : Hoxton, Shoreditch
- Just an 8 minutes’ drive from your experience.
- Contemporary rooms in different shapes and sizes.
- Dine in The Hoxton Grill or the Mexican-inspired rooftop Maya Restaurant.
- Surrounded by great coffee shops, restaurants and nightlife.
- Old Street station is a five-minute walk away for the Northern Line.
Option 2 : Mama Shelter, Shoreditch
- 7 minutes’ drive from your experience.
- Modern-luxury living with handy amenities. We’re talking mini-fridges, luxury bedding and free movies.
- Fun designed restaurant, garden bar mamamoji and Japanese-style karaoke.
- Close to Bethnal Green Underground.
Option 3 – Point A Hotel London Shoreditch
- This is ideal for couples who are looking for a great value for money hotel nearby to their experience
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.