Is your date a Peaky Blinders fan? Look no further! The Official Half-Day Peaky Blinders Tour of Liverpool explores the award winning TV crime drama locations across the city and the River Mersey in the Wirral. This fascinating experience boasts the reasons why the buzzing city of Liverpool was the perfect place to set the hugely popular BBC series.
As you travel around Liverpool from your included coach transport, your tour will include close up locations, picture opportunities and storytelling about the making of all 5 series. Whether it is seeing the home of Polly or the letter bomb location escapade of Field Marshall Russell, you will not find a moment to be uninterested on this day out.
Enjoy the panoramic view of Liverpool from the other side of the River Mersey and explore more than 10 different filming locations from the show. Fans will not be disappointed with this incredible crime fuelled experience of the early 20th century gang life.
What should I expect?
✓ Professional guide and included coach transport between locations
How it Works
Once you have purchased your activity, we’ll send your E-Voucher and booking information directly to your inbox. Simply follow the instructions to book.
Don’t forget, you can book a night away with your date experience. Check out the ‘Book Accommodation’ tab to find out more. We do all the hard work to find you the best handpicked, nearby options for this particular experience.
- Sundays departing at 10am (Jan – Dec)
- Saturdays departing at 10am (Mar – Oct)
- Selected Fridays departing at 10am (Mar- Aug)
- We recommend you book at least 4 weeks in advance. All dates are subject to availability.
On the Day
- Please allow 4 hours for the full experience.
- Professional guide, transport in a coach.
- Tour starts and ends outside St George’s Hall, Central Liverpool
- Unfortunately, this tour is not accessible for wheelchair users or anyone with limited mobility
- The tour is not suitable for children below 16 years owing to the adult content of the series
Enjoy a night away with your date experience… ♡
We do all the hard work in finding beautiful, highly rated hotels nearby to your experience.
We’ve narrowed it down to 3 for you. Simply click the links to view our selected recommendations.
Option 1 : Arthouse Hotel
- 11 minutes’ walk from your experience.
- Why not continue your TV themed experience.. with the Arthouse Hotel, with each room uniquely designed based on different film themes.
- From your jam-packed Peaky Blinders day, you could be later on jumping into a scene from famous classics such as Dirty Dancing, Psycho or Wizard of Oz
- Luxury rooms with Whirlpool Baths – the perfect way to unwind.
- Surrounded by cafes, bars and clubs in the Ropewalks neighbourhood.
- This hip hotel is just a 5 minute walk from a train station.
- Paid public parking nearby.
Option 2 : Quest Liverpool City Centre
- 7 minutes’ walk from your experience.
- Aparthotel with kitchenette and en-suite bathrooms, in the heart of Liverpool.
- Choose between a cosy studio apartment, one bedroom or two bedroom apartment.
- If you are looking for the best place to stay in Liverpool for location, this one is for you; located a stone throw away from Liverpool ONE shopping complex, next door to Liverpool Central Train Station, or take a walk to The Cavern, just a 6 minute walk away.
- Off-site parking available (rates apply).
Option 3 – The Resident Liverpool
- This is ideal for couples who are looking for a great value for money hotel nearby to their experience.
- Located just 10 minutes’ walk from the start of your walking tour.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.