Stand Up Paddle Boarding is a unique activity to enjoy as a couple or with your mates in the scenic surroundings of Ripley Castle Lake.
You will be equipped with a paddle, leash, and of course a Paddle Board, before you’re let loose onto the water for some serious fun! You and your date will enjoy a number of fun filled challenges on the water.
Stir your competitive flare as you enjoy Paddle Board Gymnastics, races, water polo and much more!
Don’t worry about experience, you will be guided throughout by specially trained instructors! One things for sure, staying dry is not an option!
On the Day
- 3 hours from kitting up until the end of the water activities.
- There will be a safety briefing, warm ups and safety kit for stand up paddle boarding.
What to Wear
- Safety equipment is provided- including your Wetsuit, Cag, Helmet and Buoyancy Aid. Of course, if you want to bring your own kit for comfort, please feel free.
- Wear weather appropriate clothing and be prepared to get wet!
- Minimum age is 16+ years old.
- No experience required.
- This will be a group open session.
- There is plenty of parking at this location.
- Refreshments available on site.
- You can book as a group, simply purchase through Date Night Away separately then redeem with our experience partner at the same time upon booking.
How it Works
Once you have purchased your activity, we’ll send your E-Voucher and booking information directly to your inbox. Simply follow the instructions to book.
Looking for accommodation? Check out the ‘Where to stay’ tab for our recommendations. We do all the hard work to find you the best handpicked, nearby options for this particular experience.
E-vouchers are FREE and sent directly to your inbox after purchase. You can also purchase a gift voucher box for £3.50 at checkout. Delivery is approximately 3-5 working days.
Where to Stay
Enjoy a night away with your date experience… ♡
We do all the hard work in finding highly rated hotels nearby to your experience.
We’ve narrowed it down to 2 for you. Simply click the links to view our selected recommendations.
This experience is in a fantastic location for both Harrogate and Knaresborough, so we have included a recommendation for each location.
Option 1 : The Yorkshire Hotel, Harrogate
- In the heart of the historic town of Harrogate, with all attractions just a short stroll away.
- Restaurant and bar on site. Scran restaurant offers an a la carte menu of contemporary British dishes and the bar serves a range of ales, spirits, wine and soft drinks.
- Overlooking The Stray, which offers over 200 acres of grassland and verges wrapped around the main urban “old town” of Harrogate.
- Elegant, Victorian 4 star hotel which boasts excellent reviews.
- Charged parking available on site.
Option 2 : Kirkgate House, Knaresborough
- Family run bed and breakfast in the heart of Knaresborough.
- Consistent 5* reviews!
- Superior en-suite bedrooms in a traditional 17th-century house.
- Several car parks available nearby.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.