AIM Escape are proud to present a new and premium twist to regular escape games, with their exceptionally fun and challenging OUTDOOR AR Escape Games in London.
Imagine a combination of thrilling treasure hunts and high-concept escape rooms, but set in the heart of the capital! Take a step into a revolutionary augmented reality, using GPS technology and high tech gadgets to solve puzzles and mysteries, all whilst seeing the famous iconic sights of the City of London.
You will have the opportunity to choose between 3 challenging levels of difficulty to ensure the experience best suits you and your chosen escaper:
- THE MAGIC PORTAL- This is an adventure experience which everybody can enjoy. Evil creatures have been sneaking into our world from a parallel one, through an open magical portal! Explore the mystical themed challenge by collecting enough crystals to close the portal and save the world! Difficulty Level: Easy
- OPERATION MINDFALL- Immerse yourself in the role of working for an international intelligence organisation, determined to stop a mind control virus across the world. 20% of the population is already infected, so you need to act quickly to save them all! Difficulty Level: Medium
- EINSTEIN UNSOLVED: Before his death, Albert Einstein hid a powerful artifact somewhere that is yet to be discovered. He hid clues around the world, hoping that one day a worthy adventurer would discover it. Difficulty Level: Hard
What should I expect?
✓ 2.5hrs for your total experience
✓ Experience unique outdoor escape games London for Two
✓ Exhilarating fun in the Capital!
✓ 3 themed difficulty levels to choose from
How it Works
Once you have purchased your activity, we’ll send your E-Voucher and booking information directly to your inbox. Simply follow the instructions to book.
Don’t forget, you can book a night away with your date experience. Check out the ‘Book Accommodation’ tab to find out more. We do all the hard work to find you the best handpicked, nearby options for this particular experience.
On the Day
- Allow 2.5 hours for your full experience.
- You will receive full secretive instructions prior to your experience via email for location.
- Please arrive 10 minutes before your booking time.
- Full brief on your experience before you are sent off on your adventure.
What to Wear
- Comfortable shoes highly recommended due to time bound clue hunting through London!
- Einstein Unsolved- Age restriction 16+
- Teams are best made up of 2-4 people per game. You may book an additional voucher and book as a group of 4 with two Date Night Away vouchers.
- This activity burns some calories and is an active movement experience.
Enjoy a night away with your date experience… ♡
We do all the hard work in finding beautiful, highly rated hotels nearby to your experience.
We’ve narrowed it down to 3 for you. Simply click the links to view our selected recommendations.
Option 1 : Leonardo Royal London Tower Bridge
- Perfectly located. A few minutes’ walk from Tower Bridge and Tower of London and other main attractions in London.
- Wind down in the swimming pool, sauna or a range of treatments from Rena Spa. There is also a fully equipped gym available to all guests.
- Bar and Restaurant on site with historical views of London’s Roman Wall.
Option 2 : The Dixon, Tower Bridge
- Art is the focus of this hotel. Historically a Magistrates Court and Police Station, this impressive Grade II Listed building is now one of the most contemporary hotels in the heart of London.
- Courtroom Bar – Awesome selection of cocktails.
- Unique Restaurant – serving buffet or À la carte breakfast with amazing Vegan options too.
- Fantastic Location in SE1, London.
- London Bridge Underground Station is approx. 11 min walk away.
- Off-site parking (reduced rate with the hotel).
Option 3 – Point A Hotel London Shoreditch
- This is ideal for couples who are looking for a great value for money hotel, nearby to their experience.
Tried & Tested
This date experience has been tried out by either us, our team, or close friends & family to ensure we can recommend them to you.
Here’s how we got on 👇
“We loved been able to try something completely different, it’s the perfect experience to see the main sights of London whislt also trying to complete the games in different locations. After been told where to go to our ‘mystery location’ we met our agent who gave us a backpack with an iPad which told us where to go around London. There was even AR technology which involved using the iPad to scan your surroundings! We had such a good selection of games which were challenging but SO much fun! – Emily & Dan (June 2021)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.