Go behind the scenes at Anfield for the official Liverpool FC Stadium Tour. Enjoy epic views of the ground and city landscape. Whether it’s a visit to the state-of-the-art Home Team dressing room, or when you’re practicing your interview technique in the Press Room, there is so much to see and do on this stadium tour.
Your ticket includes entry to the Club’s interactive museum, The Liverpool FC Story where visitors can also enjoy the Club’s vibrant exhibition celebrating the epic achievements of the 19/20 season squad and brand new for Summer 2023, The Jamie Carragher Collection that sits alongside the existing Steven Gerrard Collection to form a new exhibit titled Two Local Lads Who Shook The Kop. Your museum ticket also includes access to see our trophies. A must-see for all Liverpool FC fans.
Whilst you pass under the This Is Anfield sign, you will be spoilt for choice with 11 different languages and multimedia audio sets so everybody can join in to fully immerse themselves throughout this experience. Prepare for the spine tingling feeling of excitement as you walk down the Players Tunnel before getting a photo opportunity in Klopp’s seat in the Dugout.
What should I expect?
✓ 80-minutes Liverpool FC Stadium Tour for two
✓ 30 minutes in the museum after the tour
✓ Multiple photo opportunities to capture the views and famous locations.
✓ 11 language options for audio and multimedia guides
✓ Available 7 days a week (excluding match days)
✓ 12 month E-Voucher – Dispatched directly into your inbox
- Tours operate 7 days a week (excluding home match days).
- Once booked and confirmed the package is non-refundable or transferable and cannot be cancelled.
- During winter, the last entry time is 3pm and the stadium closes at 4pm. The museum closes at 5pm.
- All dates are subject to availability.
On the Day
- Please arrive 10 minutes before your tour time.
- A commemorative souvenir photo can be pre-purchased when booking.
- On weekdays your tour will be part guided. On bank holidays and school holidays it will be a self-guided audio tour.
- Liverpool FC reserves the right to change the tours without notice.
- Under 16’s must be accompanied by an adult.
- The stadium has a café where refreshments can be purchased.
- Toilet facilities are available on site.
- Please dress weather appropriately as most of the tour is outdoors.
How it Works
Once you have purchased your activity, we’ll send your E-Voucher and booking information directly to your inbox. Simply follow the instructions to book.
Looking for accommodation? Check out the ‘Where to stay’ tab for our recommendations. We do all the hard work to find you the best handpicked, nearby options for this particular experience.
E-vouchers are FREE and sent directly to your inbox after purchase. You can also purchase a gift voucher box for £3.50 at checkout. Delivery is approximately 3-5 working days.
Where to Stay
Enjoy a night away with your date experience… ♡
We do all the hard work in finding highly rated hotels nearby to your experience.
We’ve narrowed it down to 3 for you. Simply click the links to view our selected recommendations.
Option 1 : Titanic Hotel Liverpool
- 8-minute drive from Anfield Stadium.
- Luxurious 4* hotel situated in the historic Stanley Dock.
- Relax and unwind in the impressive, underground Maya Blue Wellness Spa.
- Try one of of 60 rums available in the stylish Rum Warehouse, with some rums exclusive to the hotel!
- Take in the stunning views over the Mersey estuary and Tobacco Warehouse which is one of the largest brick buildings in the world.
- Less than a 10-minute drive to the centre of Liverpool.
- The hotel has a secure private parking space for hotel guests (rates may apply).
Option 2 : Quest Liverpool City Centre
- 16-minute drive to centre of Liverpool and this hotel from Anfield Stadium.
- Aparthotel with kitchenette and en-suite bathrooms, in the heart of Liverpool.
- Choose between a cosy studio apartment, one bedroom or two bedroom apartment.
- If you are looking for the best place to stay in Liverpool for location, this one is for you; located a stone throw away from Liverpool ONE shopping complex, next door to Liverpool Central Train Station, or take a walk to The Cavern, just a 6 minute walk away.
- Off site parking available (rates apply).
Option 3 – The Resident Liverpool
- This is ideal for couples who are looking for a great value for money hotel nearby to their experience.
- Located just 19 minutes’ drive from Anfield.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.