Calling all wizard fans! Discover the film locations on the Wizards Harry Potter Walking Tour of London – an interactive guided tour through the streets of the Capital. Boasting over 10 filming locations, this 2.5hr tour will retrace the turbulent journeys made by the young wizards throughout the different films.
Your expert guide has studied both the classic books and all eight movies, so you will receive the highest quality magical secrets and thrilling facts.
Starting at Westminster, this ‘behind the scenes’ tour incorporates some of the best of London’s landmarks and their connections to the world of witches and wizards. Some of the iconic film locations include Millennium Bridge, St Paul’s Cathedral, Tate Modern, Borough and Leadenhall Markets and Monument.
Hold onto your wands, this tour incorporates both magical and non-magical folk who all mix at these locations!
What should I expect?
✓ 2.5hr Professional Harry Potter Walking Tour of iconic locations
- Tours operate at 2pm on Wednesdays, Fridays, Saturdays & Sundays (throughout the year) and daily (1st April – 31st August).
- All tours must be pre-booked.
- All dates are subject to availability. Excluded dates may apply.
On the Day
- Please arrive 15 minutes before your booking time.
- You will meet in the ticket hall of Westminster tube station where you will start your tour (Next to the information point by Exit 4). The tour will finish at Bank station.
- You will need a Contactless Card OR Zone 1 Oyster Card (single journey)
- Enjoy a 2-2.5hr magical Harry Potter tour and enjoy the sights of London.
- There will be a maximum group size of 20 persons.
- Under 18’s must be accompanied by an adult throughout the tour.
- This is a walking tour therefore may not be advised for those with any mobility or health problems. Comfortable shoes recommended.
- The tour doesn’t visit Platform 9 ¾ at King’s Cross Station. However, your guide can give you details on how to get there from the finishing point of the tour.
- Unfortunately, this tour is not accessible for wheelchair users or for parents with prams or buggies.
- DISCLAIMER: The Wizards London Walk is not an official ‘Harry Potter Walk’ and is not endorsed, sanctioned or in any other way supported, directly or indirectly by Warner Bros Entertainment Inc, the Potter book publishers or J.K.Rowling and her representatives. All rights to the series of “Potter” books are the property of J.K. Rowling and her publishers including Scholastic Press, et al. Film rights and image trademarks are the property of Warner Bros Entertainment Inc.
How it Works
Once you have purchased your activity, we’ll send your E-Voucher and booking information directly to your inbox. Simply follow the instructions to book.
Don’t forget, you can book a night away with your date experience. Check out the ‘Book Accommodation’ tab to find out more. We do all the hard work to find you the best handpicked, nearby options for this particular experience.
E-vouchers are FREE and sent directly to your inbox after purchase. You can also purchase a gift voucher box for £3.50 at checkout. Delivery is approximately 3-5 working days.
Where to Stay
Enjoy a night away with your date experience… ♡
We do all the hard work in finding highly rated hotels nearby to your experience.
We’ve narrowed it down to 3 for you. Simply click the links to view our selected recommendations.
Please note: Our recommended picks have been selected nearby the start of this experience. As it is a walking tour, it starts at Westminster tube station and ends at Bank station.
Option 1 : Park Plaza Westminster Bridge
- The Park Plaza is just a 6-minute walk from the start of your experience.
- Chic bar with live music venue.
- Award winning restaurant.
- Iconic views from a fantastic location on the River Thames.
- Swimming Pool, Gym and Spa (currently closed).
- Luxury afternoon tea available (optional champagne upgrade) in spectacular executive lounge.
- 4-minute walk from Waterloo Underground Station
Option 2 : The Resident Hotel, Victoria
- 16 minutes’ walk from the start of your walking tour (Westminster tube station)
- Extremely convenient location – tucked away just 5 minutes’ from Buckingham Palace.
- Rooms feature kitchenettes, refrigerators and microwaves.
- Less than 5 minutes’ walk from popular bars and restaurants in Victoria.
- This 4-star hotel is comfortable and convenient, with Victoria Station just a 7-minute walk away.
Option 3 – Point A Hotel, London Westminster
- This is ideal for couples who are looking for a great value for money hotel nearby to their experience.
- 13 minutes’ walk to the start of your walking tour.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.