Your afternoon will be hosted by Northern Wine School at the stylish Malmaison in Manchester. This tasting experience features a guided tasting of six crafted gins, complete with paired mixers and garnish. You’ll also learn the history of gin, how it is made and how it has evolved into the craft revolution of today. You’ll have more expertise and you’ll learn more about what you like for next time you’re buying gin.
Malmaison provide a spectacular afternoon tea which complements your tasting experience just nicely. We don’t sell gin and so we’ll give you a booklet listing the gins you tried in case you want to source them yourselves. This is a really popular gift idea and makes for a fabulous afternoon date.
This event is a very popular gift idea, and we can cater for most dietary requirements- Just get in touch upon booking.
What should I expect?
✓ Guided tasting of six craft gins with paired mixers and garnish
How it Works
Once you have purchased your activity, we’ll send your date voucher and booking information directly to your inbox or by post. Simply follow the instructions to book.
You can book a night away with your date experience. Check out the ‘Book Accommodation’ tab to find out more. We do all the hard work to find you the best handpicked, nearby options for this particular experience.
- Selected Saturdays throughout the year. (2-4pm)
- Exclusions may apply and all dates are subject to availability.
On the Day
- Your tasting experience will last around 2 hours.
- Please arrive around 10 minutes beforehand so everyone can be checked in & seated.
- This experiences is for 18+ only.
- Malmaison can cater for most dietary requirements- Just get in touch with Northern Wine School upon booking.
- Allow a minimum of 2 weeks notice if you are wanting to change the dates of your booking.
Enjoy a night away with your date experience… ♡
We do all the hard work in finding beautiful, highly rated hotels nearby to your experience.
We’ve narrowed it down to 2 for you. Simply click the links to view our selected recommendations.
Option 1 : Malmaison, Manchester
- In the exact same location as your tasting experience.
- In the heart of Manchester.
- Boutique hotel transformed from an elegant 19th century warehouse.
- 6 minutes’ walk from Manchester Picadilly.
- There is no parking at the hotel but plenty of public car parks within a 5-minute walk.
Option 2 – ibis Styles Manchester Portland
- This is ideal for couples who are looking for great value for money accommodation, nearby to their experience.
- Located just a 3-minute walk away from your experience.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.