If you feel like you’ve tried every gin out there, step inside Liquor Studios in Leeds to begin the quest for your next favourite flavour of this much loved spirit. Utilise the knowledge of your very own Ginstructors who can guide you through the process of creating your very own perfect gin!
Starting your experience with a gin tasting, you will then take part in a series of interactive experiments, exploring the science of taste behind gin. With the new found skills of a gin expert, you’re invited to enter the Blending Room. Here, you are encouraged to mix and match your favourite flavours and to try a variety of unexpected blends.
Finish your date activity with a lasting memory of creating your very own 50cl bottle of uniquely bespoke gin. You can personalise the label and choose your favourite flavoured London Essence Tonic to accompany it.
Even better, you will become a Liquor Studio Gin Alumni with your bespoke gin creation. This means your recipe blend is kept on record so you can re-order anytime by email!
What should I expect?
- Available on Saturday’s at 12PM.
- All dates are subject to availability.
- We recommend booking at least a week in advance to confirm your preferred dates.
On the Day
- 1.5hrs for your experience.
- Please arrive 10 minutes before your booking time.
- Arrive at the Studio and have your first G&T as you meet your Ginstructor.
- Enter the Tasting Room for interactive experiments.
- Enjoy a Gin Cocktail before entering the Blending Room to create your bespoke bottle of gin!
- This activity is located above Hedonist Bar in the heart of the city centre of Leeds.
- Due to the nature of these events, the minimum age is 18 years only.
- Unfortunately, there is no disabled access for this activity. This is due to the design and age of the building and the activity is located on the first floor. There are 20 steps and a hand rail, followed by 2 small steps into the Tasting and Blending Room.
- Unisex toilets located on the same floor.
- You may book additional Date Night Away vouchers to book as a group, subject to availability.
How it Works
Once you have purchased your activity, we’ll send your E-Voucher and booking information directly to your inbox. Simply follow the instructions to book.
Looking for accommodation? Check out the ‘Where to stay’ tab for our recommendations. We do all the hard work to find you the best handpicked, nearby options for this particular experience.
E-vouchers are FREE and sent directly to your inbox after purchase. You can also purchase a gift voucher box for £3.50 at checkout. Delivery is approximately 3-5 working days.
Where to Stay
Enjoy a night away with your date experience… ♡
We do all the hard work in finding highly rated hotels nearby to your experience.
We’ve narrowed it down to 3 for you. Simply click the links to view our selected recommendations.
Option 1 : Malmaison, Leeds
- 3 minutes’ walk from your experience, in the centre of Leeds.
- Boutique hotel in a fantastic location.
- Ideal for those wanting to shop, drink and eat in Leeds, as this hotel is situated right in the centre.
- Fabulous restaurant offering contemporary dining and a stylish cocktail bar for your pre-drinks!
- Just a 5-minute walk from Leeds Station.
- Parking available nearby (rates apply)
Option 2 : DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Leeds City Centre
- 9 minutes’ walk from your experience.
- Boasts an incredible rooftop Sky Lounge, where you can enjoy cocktails, afternoon tea, live music on weekends and stunning views of Leeds and Yorkshire.
- Located next to Leeds and Liverpool Canal, next to Leeds Station and just a 10-minute walk from Trinity Centre shopping complex.
- Lock Kitchen & Bar serves casual cuisine all day. Enjoy a heated terrace for waterside dining.
- Parking available nearby (rates apply)
Option 3 – ibis Styles Leeds Centre Arena
- This is ideal for couples who are looking for a great value for money hotel nearby to their experience.
- 9 minutes’ walk from Liquor Studio.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.