Breakout Escape Rooms Liverpool is a live game located in the centre. You are locked in a room for an hour and have to solve a series of puzzles, riddles and tasks to escape. You will have to search high and low for clues and work together to be in with a chance of breaking out.
60 minutes might sound like a lot of time, but it will fly by as we test your puzzle-solving, lateral thinking and team-working skills. There are no physical activities or challenges involved in the game, it is purely a mental challenge.
What should I expect?
✓ Choose between a wide range of games once purchased your voucher
✓ Each room is a different game and has a unique theme and story
✓ 60 minutes to attempt your escape from a room
✓ Available 7 days a week at Breakout Escape Rooms Liverpool
On the Day
What to Wear
- We wouldn’t recommend heels, mankinis, Darth Vader fancy dress or full traditional wedding wear but anything can be worn.
- You may book additional Date Night Away vouchers to book as a group, subject to availability.
- You are completely safe. There is no fear aspect within any of the rooms. If you want to leave the room at any point you can. All rooms are monitored by staff at all times.
- Anyone under 16’s must be accompanied by an adult and some of the horror themed rooms are not recommended for under 16’s.
- Half of the games are located down a flight of stairs, with the other half located up a further four flights of stairs. So unfortunately this could provide some accessibility issues. Wheelchair user have previously played in the downstairs games, and the Game Operators are always happy to help wherever needed. Our experience provider can provide chairs in the rooms for anyone who may need one but if anyone has any concerns about accessibility, please get in touch with us for more assistance.
How it Works
Once you have purchased your activity, we’ll send your E-Voucher and booking information directly to your inbox. Simply follow the instructions to book.
Looking for accommodation? Check out the ‘Where to stay’ tab for our recommendations. We do all the hard work to find you the best handpicked, nearby options for this particular experience.
E-vouchers are FREE and sent directly to your inbox after purchase. You can also purchase a gift voucher box for £3.50 at checkout. Delivery is approximately 3-5 working days.
Where to Stay
Enjoy a night away with your date experience… ♡
We do all the hard work in finding highly rated hotels nearby to your experience.
We’ve narrowed it down to 3 for you. Simply click the links to view our selected recommendations.
Option 1 : Arthouse Hotel
- 12 minutes’ walk from your experience.
- Luxury rooms with Whirlpool Baths – the perfect way to unwind.
- Each room is uniquely designed based on different film themes – you could be later on jumping into a scene from famous classics such as Dirty Dancing, Psycho or Wizard of Oz.
- Surrounded by cafes, bars and clubs in the Ropewalks neighbourhood.
- This hip hotel is just a 5-minute walk from a train station.
- Paid public parking nearby.
Option 2 : Quest Liverpool City Centre
- 6 minutes’ walk from your experience.
- Aparthotel with kitchenette and en-suite bathrooms, in the heart of Liverpool.
- Choose between a cosy studio apartment, one bedroom or two bedroom apartment.
- If you are looking for the best place to stay in Liverpool for location, this one is for you; located a stone throw away from Liverpool ONE shopping complex, next door to Liverpool Central Train Station, or take a walk to The Cavern, just a 6 minute walk away.
- Off-site parking available (rates apply).
Option 3 – The Resident Liverpool
- This is ideal for couples who are looking for a great value for money hotel nearby to their experience.
- Located just a 9 minutes’ walk from Breakout Liverpool.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.