If you’re looking for a date experience like no other, you’ve landed on the right page. Yorkshire Activity Centre boasts the first Crossbow experience in York, guaranteeing you a unique day out on their purpose-built Crossbow range.
You will immerse yourself in games and competitions such as noughts and crosses, zombie shoot outs and more! Your Crossbow session will be delivered by highly trained instructors, so there will be no excuse to miss the target!
What should I expect?
✓ 1 hour Crossbow Shooting Experience in York for Two
✓ Suitable for beginners
✓ Delivered by highly experienced instructors
On the Day
- Please allow 1 hour for your full experience.
- There will be a safety briefing beforehand.
- This activity is outdoors but there is an undercover area to shoot from.
What to Wear
- This activity is outdoors so dress for the weather!
- Suitable for beginners, no experience necessary.
- The crossbows are low poundage, making it easy to load, but our instructors will be on hand to help everyone.
- All instructors are Archery GB trained and specialise in teaching crossbow to beginners of all ages starting from Age 12 +.
- There is plenty of parking at this location.
- You can book as a group, simply purchase through Date Night Away separately then redeem with our experience partner at the same time upon booking.
- Minimum age is 12 years.
How it Works
Once you have purchased your activity, we’ll send your E-Voucher and booking information directly to your inbox. Simply follow the instructions to book.
Looking for accommodation? Check out the ‘Where to stay’ tab for our recommendations. We do all the hard work to find you the best handpicked, nearby options for this particular experience.
E-vouchers are FREE and sent directly to your inbox after purchase. You can also purchase a gift voucher box for £3.50 at checkout. Delivery is approximately 3-5 working days.
Where to Stay
Enjoy a night away with your date experience… ♡
We do all the hard work in finding highly rated hotels nearby to your experience.
We’ve narrowed it down to 3 for you. Simply click the links to view our selected recommendations.
Option 1 : Malmaison, York
- A 15-minute drive from Yorkshire Acivity Centre.
- In the heart of York City Centre.
- A stunning rooftop bar with fabulous view of York Minster.
- You couldn’t be closer to all of York’s main bars, restaurants and attractions!
- Parking available nearby to the hotel (rates apply).
Option 2 : Roomzzz Aparthotel York City
- 15 minutes’ drive from your experience.
- A short taxi journey into the other side of the centre, or a 22-minute walk.
- Riverside location, beautiful walks into the centre from the hotel.
- Aparthotel with full kitchenette.
- Choose between a range of stunning aparthotels with features such as rainfall showers, heated floors, balcony and river views.
- Complimentary ‘Grab & Go’ breakfast available, as well as on site gym and coffee shop.
- 16 minutes’ walk from York Station, 8 minutes’ walk to Cliffords Tower, 14 minutes’ walk to The Shambles.
- Limited parking available (rates apply).
Option 3 – The Masons Arms
- This is ideal for couples who are looking for great value for money accommodation, nearby to their experience.
- Traditional pub located just a 15-minute drive away from the start of your experience, in the centre of York.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.