Upon booking, you can choose between a daytime climb, where you can expect to see landmarks up to 15 miles away, catch the sunset on one of the sunset climbs or experience the night time skyline on a twilight climb.
Experience spectacular views as you Climb The O2 in London. The biggest stars play here. The biggest fans flock here. Now see this world-famous venue from a whole new angle.
At The O2 the action doesn’t just happen on stage, it also happens on the roof.
Up at The O2 is a 90-minute experience you won’t forget. Zip up your climb jacket. Pull on your boots. Hook up your harness. Then make your way up the south face of one of the most striking buildings in London’s skyline. Leading the way will be one of our friendly climb guides. They know all sorts of interesting facts about The O2, from its unique architecture to its famous visitors. So feel free to ask questions as you climb.
At the summit, you’ll be standing 52 metres above the legendary arena, with 360-degree views across this historic part of London beside the River Thames. Ready to experience something out of the ordinary?
What should I expect?
✓ Breathtaking views as you climb The O2 for a perfect date night
How it Works
Once you have purchased your activity, we’ll send your E-Voucher and booking information directly to your inbox. Simply follow the instructions to book.
Don’t forget, you can book a night away with your date experience. Check out the ‘Book Accommodation’ tab to find out more. We do all the hard work to find you the best handpicked, nearby options for this particular experience.
- This experience is available to book 6 days a week, from Sunday to Friday.
- You can choose between daytime, sunset and twilight climbs upon booking.
- Your climb must be booked in advance. All dates are subject to availability.
On the Day
- You must arrive 15 minutes before your climb time as latecomers cannot be admitted.
- You will then receive a short safety brief before getting kitted out in your gear and then you’ll be ready to head over the O2 dome.
- Allow approximately 1.5 hrs for your full experience.
What to Wear
- Wear appropriate clothing for the weather. Please note that climbers will be required to wear our climb shoes so socks must be worn.
- All safety equipment will be provided.
- Maximum measurements: maximum waist measurement 125cm, maximum upper thigh measurement 75cm.
- Up at The O2 is not suitable for pregnant customers
- Minimum height: 1.2m.
- U18’s please ensure your booking includes the relevant ratios of adults to children: 8 – 11 year olds – 1 adult to 2 minors, 12 – 13 year olds – 1 adult to 4 minors, 14 – 17 year olds – 1 adult to 5 minors.
- Minimum age: 8 years old.
- Climbers must not be under the influence of alcohol or legal or illegal substances: You will not be permitted to participate and will not be refunded.
Enjoy a night away with your date experience… ♡
We do all the hard work in finding beautiful, highly rated hotels nearby to your experience.
We’ve narrowed it down to 3 for you. Simply click the links to view our selected recommendations.
Option 1 : InterContinental London – The O2
- A stunning 5-star hotel, just steps away from The O2.
- After climbing the O2 and taking in the breathtaking skyline, you can admire even more amazing views from the Clipper Bar or Eighteen Sky Bar, which even overlooks the top of the O2.
- Relax in the spa or take a dip in the pool.
- Award-winning culinary experience at Peninsula Restaurant – A Michelin Guide Experience.
- Enjoy afternoon tea at the Meridian Lounge.
- Spacious and luxurious suites with towering over the River Thames, Canary Wharf and The O2.
- Parking available (rates apply).
Option 2 : Sunborn London Yacht Hotel
- Luxurious superyacht hotel with spectacular views.
- You can see The O2 from The Sunborn. You can use the Emirates Cable Cars which are nearby to get there.
- Sophisticated bar with more stunning panoramic views, overlooking Canary Wharf.
- Unique getaway in the capital.
- Custom House DLR station a 2-minute walk away.
- Royal Victoria Car Park and the Excel car park within walking distance from The Sunborn.
Option 3 – ibis London Canning Town
- This is ideal for couples who are looking for a great value for money hotel nearby to their experience.
- Right outside Canning Town Underground Station which is just one stop away from The O2 (North Greenwich Station).
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.