Show your competitive edge and see which of you has the better aim at York’s best Clay Pigeon Shooting range! You will be greeted by the experts who will give you professional tuition before you begin.
You will be working alongside an array of skilled instructors, some of whom are military, special forces and police firearms trained!
All you have to worry about is hitting the target, so give it your best shot!
What should I expect?
✓ 20 Clays including tuition and safety equipment
✓ Suitable for beginners
✓ Delivered by highly experienced instructors
On the Day
- Please allow between 30 minutes and 1 hour for your full experience.
- There will be a safety briefing beforehand.
- This activity is outdoors.
What to Wear
- This activity is outdoors so dress for the weather!
- Suitable for beginners, no experience necessary.
- There is plenty of parking at this location.
- You can book as a group, simply purchase through Date Night Away separately then redeem with our experience partner at the same time upon booking.
- Minimum age is 12 years.
How it Works
Once you have purchased your activity, we’ll send your E-Voucher and booking information directly to your inbox. Simply follow the instructions to book.
Looking for accommodation? Check out the ‘Where to stay’ tab for our recommendations. We do all the hard work to find you the best handpicked, nearby options for this particular experience.
E-vouchers are FREE and sent directly to your inbox after purchase. You can also purchase a gift voucher box for £3.50 at checkout. Delivery is approximately 3-5 working days.
Where to Stay
Enjoy a night away with your date experience… ♡
We do all the hard work in finding highly rated hotels nearby to your experience.
We’ve narrowed it down to 3 for you. Simply click the links to view our selected recommendations.
Option 1 : Malmaison, York
- A 15-minute drive from Yorkshire Acivity Centre.
- In the heart of York City Centre.
- A stunning rooftop bar with fabulous view of York Minster.
- You couldn’t be closer to all of York’s main bars, restaurants and attractions!
- Parking available nearby to the hotel (rates apply).
Option 2 : Roomzzz Aparthotel York City
- 15 minutes’ drive from your experience.
- A short taxi journey into the other side of the centre, or a 22-minute walk.
- Riverside location, beautiful walks into the centre from the hotel.
- Aparthotel with full kitchenette.
- Choose between a range of stunning aparthotels with features such as rainfall showers, heated floors, balcony and river views.
- Complimentary ‘Grab & Go’ breakfast available, as well as on site gym and coffee shop.
- 16 minutes’ walk from York Station, 8 minutes’ walk to Cliffords Tower, 14 minutes’ walk to The Shambles.
- Limited parking available (rates apply).
Option 3 – The Masons Arms
- This is ideal for couples who are looking for great value for money accommodation, nearby to their experience.
- Traditional pub located just a 15-minute drive away from the start of your experience, in the centre of York.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.