Enjoy a sweet twist to your next date with a 4 course Cakes and Cocktails Menu, by Great British Menu Chef Andrew Sheridan. You and your date will immerse yourselves in the ambient setting of the Divide by 8 restaurant, as you enjoy 4 freshly prepared cakes with explosive flavour.
Each sweet course will be perfectly paired with a cocktail or sparkling wine. Take your eatery pleasure to the next level on this delicious date.
What should I expect?
- Available Wednesdays-Saturdays 12:30-14:30
- There is a £15 supplement charge per guest on Saturday lunch dining.
- Excludes seasonal dates such as Christmas, New Year, Valentines Day, Mothers Day and Father’s Day.
- All dates must be booked in advance and subject to availability.
- Please allow 72 hours for your booking to be actioned.
On the Day
- Allow 2hrs for your full experience.
- Dietary requirements should be shared during the booking process.
- This is a one menu experience.
- Disability access is available.
- There is parking nearby this location.
How it Works
Once you have purchased your activity, we’ll send your E-Voucher and booking information directly to your inbox. Simply follow the instructions to book.
Looking for accommodation? Check out the ‘Where to stay’ tab for our recommendations. We do all the hard work to find you the best handpicked, nearby options for this particular experience.
E-vouchers are FREE and sent directly to your inbox after purchase. You can also purchase a gift voucher box for £3.50 at checkout. Delivery is approximately 3-5 working days.
WHERE TO STAY
Enjoy a night away with your date experience… ♡
We do all the hard work in finding highly rated hotels nearby to your experience.
We’ve narrowed it down to 3 for you. Simply click the links to view our selected recommendations.
Option 1 : Staying Cool at Rotunda
- Just a 14 minutes’ walk from your dining experience.
- Luxury aparthotels in the heart of Birmingham – Selfridges will be your corner shop.
- Stay at the top of the iconic Rotunda and enjoy spectacular city views.
- Each apartment has floor-to-ceiling glass windows and penthouses even have their own private balconies.
- Each apartment is carefully appointed with bespoke designer furniture, kitchenette, espresso maker and king sized beds.
Option 2 : Hotel du Vin & Bistro
- Approx. 11 minutes’ walk to your experience.
- You couldn’t be in a better location with this one. Nestled in the city’s Jewellery Quarter.
- Unwind with a nightcap in the deep sofas of the ornate Bubble Lounge Bar.
- Beautiful choice of rooms and suites. A luxury hotel surrounded by all the shops, bars and restaurants you could wish for.
Option 3 – easyHotel Birmingham City Centre
- This is ideal for couples who are looking for a great value for money hotel nearby to their experience.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.