Glide up gently to 138 metres high in the spacious glass viewing pod to enjoy 360° views of Brighton city, the South Downs and the stunning coastline. Admire Brighton’s landmarks, artwork on rooftops, windfarms out at sea and the expansive stretch of coast all the way from the Seven Sisters cliffs to the Isle of Wight.
What should I expect?
✓ i360 flight tickets for two people
✓ Situated right on Brighton seafront in the heart of the iconic seaside city
- This experience is available to book anytime, all year round.
- Your flight must be booked in advance. All dates are subject to availability and excluded dates may apply.
On the Day
- You must arrive 20 minutes before your booked flight time.
- 25-minute flight experience.
- Brighton 360 is located on Brighton beach. There is a coach drop-off bay opposite the attraction at the south-side of Regency Square. Visitors can use the subway to reach BAi360 at beach level.
- Brighton i360 is located 15 minutes’ walk from Brighton Railway Station. The nearest bus stop is Clarence Square, located on Western Road, 5 minutes’ walk from the i360.
- You may book additional Date Night Away vouchers to book as a group, subject to availability.
- Brighton i360 is a fully accessible visitor attraction we are happy to assist all disabled guests and wheelchair users. Assistance dogs allowed. Free entry for an accompanying carer.
- Wheelchairs available.
- Hearing loops available.
- Download the free Brighton i360 app on your mobile phone to learn about the Brighton i360’s construction and a lot of fun facts. The app is available in English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Dutch, Portuguese, Russian, Japanese and Mandarin.
How it Works
Once you have purchased your activity, we’ll send your E-Voucher and booking information directly to your inbox. Simply follow the instructions to book.
Looking for accommodation? Check out the ‘Where to stay’ tab for our recommendations. We do all the hard work to find you the best handpicked, nearby options for this particular experience.
E-vouchers are FREE and sent directly to your inbox after purchase. You can also purchase a gift voucher box for £3.50 at checkout. Delivery is approximately 3-5 working days.
Where to Stay
Enjoy a night away with your date experience… ♡
We do all the hard work in finding highly rated hotels nearby to your experience.
We’ve narrowed it down to 3 for you. Simply click the links to view our selected recommendations.
Option 1 : Artist Residence Brighton
- Fabulous sea views (and i360 views) from this boutique hotel – just a 2 minute’ walk away!
- 2 minute walk to Brighton seafront and the beach
- 11 ‘artist’ rooms have been individually decorated by local and international artists
- Buzzing cocktail bar with sea views.
Option 2 : Drakes of Brighton
- Located just a mile away. Just a 5-minute commute or approx 20-minute walk along Brighton Beach.
- 4 star beautiful, boutique hotel on Brighton’s seafront.
- Highly acclaimed fine dining eatery at Amarillo Restaurant.
- Glamorous bedrooms, Art Deco-style detailing alongside a cool cocktail bar and restaurant.
- Limited parking available (rates apply).
Option 3 – Legends Hotel Brighton
- This is ideal for couples who are looking for a great value for money hotel nearby to their experience.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.