Get ready for a journey around where it all started for everybody’s favourite English rose, Bridget Jones! This capital experience travels around the famous singletons prime locations throughout all 3 movies for the ultimate Bridget Jones Tour.
You will also enjoy a sightseeing experience of famous landmarks. To name a few, you will visit Tower Bridge, St Paul’s Cathedral, London Bridge and much more. The tour includes more than 12 movie locations, features behind the scenes information and historical tales about the places you will visit.
The walking tour includes a visit to familiar scenes such as Daniel Cleaver’s bachelor pad, the court within which Darcy works, Bridget’s apartment front door and of course, the location of that memorable diary kiss in the first movie! Get your cameras ready, as there will be plenty of opportunities to take photos of your favourite movie moments.
What should I expect?
✓ 2 hours 30 mins Walking Bridget Jones Tour, featuring London’s famous locations in the films
How it Works
Once you have purchased your activity, we’ll send your E-Voucher and booking information directly to your inbox. Simply follow the instructions to book.
Don’t forget, you can book a night away with your date experience. Check out the ‘Book Accommodation’ tab to find out more. We do all the hard work to find you the best handpicked, nearby options for this particular experience.
- Tours run on Fridays at 3pm, during February – October.
- All dates are subject to availability.
On the Day
- Enjoy exploring the filming locations in London over a 2 hours 30 minute walking tour.
- You will start the tour at Temple tube station and finish your tour at near Tower Bridge.
- Minimum age is 18 for this experience.
- Please note: This is a walking tour therefore may not be advised for those with any mobility or health problems.
- Comfortable shoes recommended!
- You will require a contactless card OR a ZONE 1 Travel Card OR an OYSTER Card (single journey).
Enjoy a night away with your date experience… ♡
We do all the hard work in finding beautiful, highly rated hotels nearby to your experience.
We’ve narrowed it down to 3 for you. Simply click the links to view our selected recommendations.
Please note: Our recommended picks have been selected nearby the start of this experience. As it is a walking tour, it starts at Temple tube station and ends at Tower Bridge.
Option 1 : Wilde Aparthotels by Staycity Covent Garden
- 9 minutes’ walk from the start of your walking tour (Temple tube station)
- Inspired by the fantastic Oscar Wilde, Wilde Aparthotels is Staycity’s new premium brand.
- This luxury aparthotel offers the perfect blend of home and hotel – with extra luxury and facilities.
- Superb location on the Strand, London
- These beautifully designed aparthotels include smart TV’s, touch screen controls, Nespresso machines, Hypnos mattresses and Grohe rainfall showers.
- Nearest Underground stations are Covent Garden (Piccadilly line), Charing Cross (Northern and Bakerloo lines), and Embankment (District and Circle lines).
Option 2 : The Hoxton, Holborn
- Approx. 14 minutes’ walk to your experience.
- 2 minutes away from Holborn Tube Station
- Highly rated 4 star hotel which boasts a cool, industrial-chic vibe.
- Perfectly located a stone’s throw away from London’s West End, Oxford Street and Covent Garden.
- Offers a fantastic wine, cocktail and coffee menu in the restaurant, which is available all day.
Option 3 – Point A Hotel London Kings Cross – St Pancras
- This is ideal for couples who are looking for a great value for money hotel nearby to their experience.
- You can reach Point A King’s Cross in just under a 15-minute commute or around a 30-minute walk from Temple tube station.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.