Step back in time on this Bath walking tour to 1813 London. Immerse yourself in a world of cobbled streets, boutiques and famous locations used in the filming of Bridgerton!
Keep your eyes peeled for the garishly dressed Featheringtons as you pass their family home, and don’t forget to admire Lady Danbury’s house, or she will be most undoubtedly put out if you ignore her elegant estate.
You will be able to enjoy the music and sounds of Bridgerton as you make use of the provided headphones, whilst admiring the filming locations of the many balls of the season.
You will have plenty of photo opportunities on this leisurely paced walking tour and can count on your specialist tour guide to provide the best behind the scenes gossip!
What should I expect?
✓ 2 hours Professional guided tour of Bridgerton’s famous locations
- Tours are available every day at 2pm. (except January)
- All tours must be pre-booked. All dates are subject to availability. Feel free to hit contact us to check dates.
On the Day
- Please arrive 10 minutes before your booking time.
- For the duration of the tour, you will be able to enjoy the music and sounds of Bridgerton with headphones which will be supplied.
- You will meet at the central Bath location with your guides, before departing for your two hour tour.
- Minimum age is 18 for this experience.
- This is a walking tour therefore may not be advised for those with any mobility or health problems. Comfortable shoes recommended.
- This tour is not an official event and is not endorsed. All rights to Bridgerton are the property of Netflix.
- You may book additional Date Night Away vouchers to book as a group, subject to availability.
How it Works
Once you have purchased your activity, we’ll send your E-Voucher and booking information directly to your inbox. Simply follow the instructions to book.
Looking for accommodation? Check out the ‘Where to stay’ tab for our recommendations. We do all the hard work to find you the best handpicked, nearby options for this particular experience.
E-vouchers are FREE and sent directly to your inbox after purchase. You can also purchase a gift voucher box for £3.50 at checkout. Delivery is approximately 3-5 working days.
Where to Stay
Enjoy a night away with your date experience… ♡
We do all the hard work in finding highly rated hotels nearby to your experience.
We’ve narrowed it down to 2 for you. Simply click the links to view our selected recommendations.
Option 1 : Hotel Indigo, Bath
- We’ve tried to keep this as Bridgerton-themed as we can.. The Hotel Indigo is set in a beautiful, honey coloured Georgian Terrace.
- Just a stone’s throw away from the centre of Bath and main attractions.
- Picturesque, modern and stylish hotel with individual, unique rooms.
- Separately run within the hotel, The Elder is the much-anticipated new restaurant from Mike Robinson, co-owner of the Harwood Arms in Fulham which is London’s only Michelin-starred pub.
- Just a 5-minute walk away from the magnificent Bath Abbey.
- Parking available (charges apply).
Option 2 : Dorian House, Bath
- Approx. 4 minutes’ drive to the centre of Bath or a 15-minute walk.
- Stylish, Victorian villa with stunning decor.
- Beautiful secluded rooms looking over well maintained gardens.
- Complimentary parking.
- Selection of different room options and breakfast available.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.