Prepare to test your problem-solving skills as you and your partner embark on an exhilarating escape room adventure for your next date night. Can you beat the clock and break free?
Together, you’ll tackle a series of puzzles, unravel riddles, and conquer challenges, working in tandem to unravel the mysteries and secure your escape. Whether you’re combating a deadly virus to save humanity, unravelling the secrets of the Crimson Lake Hotel, or infiltrating enemy territory to thwart a missile strike, there’s a choice of fourteen adrenaline-pumping breakout rooms for you to explore.
While a game operator will be on standby to provide hints if needed, the challenge ultimately rests on your shoulders. With Breakout Manchester, you’re in for an unforgettable experience that blends adrenaline, escapism, and strategic thinking into one thrilling adventure. Ideal for couples seeking a unique and memorable date night.
What should I expect?
✓ Available week round, throughout the year
✓ Choose between 14 thrilling escape rooms
✓ Each room is a different game and has a unique theme and story
✓ 60 minutes to find your way out
How it Works
Once you have purchased your activity, we’ll send your E-Voucher and booking information directly to your inbox. Simply follow the instructions to book.
Don’t forget, you can book a night away with your date experience. Check out the ‘Where to Stay’ tab to find out more. We do all the hard work to find you the best handpicked, nearby options for this particular experience.
This is available week round throughout the year. Excluded dates may apply.
- We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to secure your booking
- You must arrive 10 minutes before your experience starts for the health & safety brief
On the Day
Before starting your chosen escape room, you’ll arrive a minimum of 10 minutes before, in time for the health & safety brief. You’ll then work with your date or your mate to take on the mental challenge of tasks and missions to breakout together! Will you escape?
What to Wear
- We wouldn’t recommend heels, mankinis, Darth Vader fancy dress or full traditional wedding wear but anything can be worn.
- Whilst there is no dress code we suggest wearing something comfortable as they will spend most of the experience on their feet!
- You may book an additional voucher and book as a group of 4 with two Date Night Away vouchers.
- You are completely safe. There is no fear aspect within any of the rooms. If you want to leave the room at any point you can. All rooms are monitored by staff at all times.
- Unfortunately the buildings Breakout Manchester currently operate out of do not have lift or wheelchair access. Very few aspects of the game require physical movements but we do advise that at least one member of the teams does not have mobility problems.
- If anyone in the team is under the age of 16 then an adult will need to remain on site but does not have to play.
- People who are heavily intoxicated upon their arrival will be turned away without refund.
Where to Stay
Enjoy a night away with your date experience… ♡
We do all the hard work in finding beautiful, highly rated hotels nearby to your experience.
We’ve narrowed it down to 3 for you. Simply click the links to view our selected recommendations.
Option 1 : Hotel Brooklyn Manchester
- Approx 10 minutes’ walk from the escape rooms
- Restaurant and bar offering afternoon teas, cocktails and skyline views
- Nearby discounted car parks with the hotel
- In the heart of Manchester
- Excellent highly rated, 4 star hotel
Option 2 : Dakota Hotel, Manchester
- Approx 10 minutes’ walk from your experience
- Consistently a top reviewed hotel in Manchester
- Unlimited Sky Sports and Sky Movies if you fancy a night in
- Signature Steaks in their Dakota Grill Restaurant
- Unique terrace eatery
- Boutique, contemporary hotel and rooms
Option 3 – The Abel Heywood, Manchester
- This is ideal for couples who are looking for great value for money accommodation, nearby to their experience
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.