This Afternoon Tea London Bus Tour is available Monday – Friday
Come and experience afternoon tea with a difference on our exclusive and unique Brigit‘s Bakery Classic Afternoon Tea Bus London Tour. Our vintage routemaster buses drive through the streets of Central London, taking in some of the City’s best sights, whilst you indulge in the fabulous Brigit‘s Afternoon Tea on a double-decker bus!
Capture the heart of the city’s culture, landmarks, and history on our London routemaster bus, whilst sipping on a lovely cup of tea and enjoying the exquisite tastes of France. High tea accompanied with an array of tasty sandwiches and delicious cakes and pastries. Your London bus driver will take you around Big Ben, The Houses of Parliament, Westminster Abbey, St James’s Park, Hyde Park, The Royal Albert Hall, Marble Arch, Nelson’s Column, Downing Street and more. The Classic Afternoon Tea Bus London sightseeing tour lasts approximately 90 minutes (depending on traffic).
What should I expect?
✓ Capture London’s best sights and landmarks whilst you indulge!
✓ Hop on board the vintage double-decker London Routemaster bus
✓ Choice of tea, coffee or hot chocolate
✓ Gluten free, halal, vegan and vegetarian options are available
- Kindly note that Brigit’s Bakery cannot guarantee specific seats on the lower deck or upper deck as it is subject to availability. We always assign the best seats available by the time we receive the booking request.
On the Day
- Tours depart at 12:00, 14:30 and 17:00 from Victoria Coach Station, inside at gate no. 0 (164 Buckingham Palace Rd)
Tours depart from Northumberland Ave at 12:30 and 15:00 (No. 8 Northumberland Av, London, WC2N 5BY)
- All tours must be pre-booked and times are subject to change.
- Please make sure that you will be at the departure point with 15-20 minutes in advance for the boarding process.
- Inclusions: The tickets include the 1h and 30 minutes tour, the afternoon tea menu and hot drinks as hot chocolate, tea, coffee and water.
- Exclusions: The ticket does not include alcohol. This must be paid and pre-booked with B Bakery at least 24h before the tour.
Please state which menu you would prefer when booking your voucher:
- Gluten-free, halal, vegan and vegetarian options are available and must be requested when booking your experience.
- Unfortunately, Brigit’s Bakery are unable to cater for: nut-free, peanut-free, combination of dairy & gluten-free, combination of vegan & gluten-free and Coeliacs. Any allergies must be emailed and confirmed by management at email@example.com
How it Works
Once you have purchased your activity, we’ll send your E-Voucher and booking information directly to your inbox. Simply follow the instructions to book.
Looking for accommodation? Check out the ‘Where to stay’ tab for our recommendations. We do all the hard work to find you the best handpicked, nearby options for this particular experience.
E-vouchers are FREE and sent directly to your inbox after purchase. You can also purchase a gift voucher box for £3.50 at checkout. Delivery is approximately 3-5 working days.
Where to Stay
Enjoy a night away with your date experience… ♡
We do all the hard work in finding highly rated hotels nearby to your experience.
We’ve narrowed it down to 3 for you. Simply click the links to view our selected recommendations.
Please note: Our recommended picks have been selected nearby Northumberland Av, London, WC2N 5BY.
Option 1 : Wilde Aparthotels by Staycity Covent Garden
- Just a 6 minutes’ walk from the start of your bus afternoon tea experience.
- Inspired by the fantastic Oscar Wilde, Wilde Aparthotels is Staycity’s new premium brand.
- This luxury aparthotel offers the perfect blend of home and hotel – with extra luxury and facilities.
- Superb location on the Strand, London
- These beautifully designed aparthotels include smart TV’s, touch screen controls, Nespresso machines, Hypnos mattresses and Grohe rainfall showers.
- Nearest Underground stations are Covent Garden (Piccadilly line), Charing Cross (Northern and Bakerloo lines), and Embankment (District and Circle lines).
Option 2 : The Hoxton, Holborn
- Approx. 17 minutes’ walk to your experience.
- 2 minutes away from Holborn Tube Station
- Highly rated 4 star hotel which boasts a cool, industrial-chic vibe.
- Perfectly located a stone’s throw away from London’s West End, Oxford Street and Covent Garden.
- Offers a fantastic wine, cocktail and coffee menu in the restaurant, which is available all day.
Option 3 – Point A Hotel London Kings Cross – St Pancras
- This is ideal for couples who are looking for a great value for money hotel nearby to their experience.
- You can reach Point A King’s Cross in just under a 20-minute commute from your afternoon tea date.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.