Experience the medieval sport of axe throwing which is thousands of years old, set in the great outdoors of
Manchester. Within a safe environment, highly skilled professionals will guide you through techniques
of axe throwing to guarantee a fun day out and achieve target practice for your inner warrior. You will
receive a thorough safety briefing, following by the start of competitive throwing of American Eagle
This experience caters for both the experienced axe throwers and also for beginners looking for a
thrill. Everybody is guaranteed a fun filled day of technique building. This is definitely a stress reliever!
What should I expect?
✓ 1 hour experience of Axe Throwing in Manchester for Two
✓ Suitable for all abilities including absolute beginners
✓ Full safety briefing from highly qualified and skilled instructors
On the Day
- Please allow 1 hour for your full experience.
- There will be a full safety brief and instructions beforehand.
What to Wear
- The activities are outdoors so dress for the weather bearing in mind the weather can change.
- Please do not wear open-toed shoes or sandals. Wear hats and sun cream in sunny weather. For this activity, we do not recommend open toe sandals or flip-flops!
- There is ample parking at on site.
- Spectators are welcome to watch this activity.
- Minimum age is 12 years old.
- Adults are 16+
- You may be with other people in a group which makes things more fun! Please note: you can only purchase one voucher at a time.
- No experience required.
- Our experience partner strive to accommodate anyone with a disability willing to have a go!
How it Works
Once you have purchased your activity, we’ll send your E-Voucher and booking information directly to your inbox. Simply follow the instructions to book.
Looking for accommodation? Check out the ‘Where to stay’ tab for our recommendations. We do all the hard work to find you the best handpicked, nearby options for this particular experience.
E-vouchers are FREE and sent directly to your inbox after purchase. You can also purchase a gift voucher box for £3.50 at checkout. Delivery is approximately 3-5 working days.
Where to Stay
Enjoy a night away with your date experience... ♡
We do all the hard work in finding highly rated hotels nearby to your experience.
We’ve narrowed it down to 3 for you. Simply click the links to view our selected recommendations.
Option 1 : Ainscow Hotel, Manchester
- Approx 25 minutes’ drive from experience.
- Easy access to outskirts of Manchester, as well as into the city centre.
- Spinningfields and Deansgate on its doorstep.
- Complimentary ‘Grab & Go’ Breakfast
- Secure parking available on site (chargeable)
- Excellent value, 4 star hotel and highly rated.
Option 2 : Cow Hollow Hotel Manchester
- Approx 30 minutes’ drive from your experience.
- Cool & quirky cocktail bar.
- Complimentary glass of prosecco and nibbles.
- Beautifully appointed rooms with king size beds.
- Mod cons – Netflix, Smart TV’s.
- Situated in the heart of the Northern Quarter – perfect location if you fancy a few beverages after your adrenaline rush.
- Local car parks available.
Option 3 – Novotel Manchester West
- This is ideal for couples who are looking for a great value for money hotel nearby to their experience.
- The Novotel Manchester West is in a great location for your activity (9 minutes’ drive), the Trafford Centre (8 minutes’ drive) and also the centre of Manchester (15 minutes’ drive)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.