Immerse yourself in the world of this ancient art, using modern recurve bows which are designed for target archery! Yorkshire Activity Centre has a wealth of experienced instructors to conduct games and competitions, popping balloons and of course, hitting the bullseye.
Discover your inner Robin Hood, Katniss or Hawkeye in this fantastic activity for couples, or those looking to compete with family and friends. Practice your team building skills as you become equipped with the right kit to aim, fire and impress in this daringly fun experience.
What should I expect?
✓ 1 hour Archery Experience in York for Two
✓ Delivered by highly experienced instructors
On the Day
- Please allow 1 hour for your full experience.
- There will be a safety briefing beforehand and appropriate bow sizing per person.
- This activity is outdoors but there is an undercover area to shoot from.
What to Wear
- This activity is outdoors so dress for the weather- bear in mind the weather can change!
- There are different bow sizes depending on personal strength, so don’t worry!
- There is plenty of parking at this location.
- You can book as a group, simply purchase through Date Night Away separately then redeem with our experience partner at the same time upon booking.
- Minimum age is 12 years.
How it Works
Once you have purchased your activity, we’ll send your E-Voucher and booking information directly to your inbox. Simply follow the instructions to book.
Looking for accommodation? Check out the ‘Where to stay’ tab for our recommendations. We do all the hard work to find you the best handpicked, nearby options for this particular experience.
E-vouchers are FREE and sent directly to your inbox after purchase. You can also purchase a gift voucher box for £3.50 at checkout. Delivery is approximately 3-5 working days.
Where to Stay
Enjoy a night away with your date experience… ♡
We do all the hard work in finding highly rated hotels nearby to your experience.
We’ve narrowed it down to 3 for you. Simply click the links to view our selected recommendations.
Option 1 : Malmaison, York
- A 15-minute drive from Yorkshire Acivity Centre.
- In the heart of York City Centre.
- A stunning rooftop bar with fabulous view of York Minster.
- You couldn’t be closer to all of York’s main bars, restaurants and attractions!
- Parking available nearby to the hotel (rates apply).
Option 2 : Roomzzz Aparthotel York City
- 15 minutes’ drive from your experience.
- A short taxi journey into the other side of the centre, or a 22-minute walk.
- Riverside location, beautiful walks into the centre from the hotel.
- Aparthotel with full kitchenette.
- Choose between a range of stunning aparthotels with features such as rainfall showers, heated floors, balcony and river views.
- Complimentary ‘Grab & Go’ breakfast available, as well as on site gym and coffee shop.
- 16 minutes’ walk from York Station, 8 minutes’ walk to Cliffords Tower, 14 minutes’ walk to The Shambles.
- Limited parking available (rates apply).
Option 3 – The Masons Arms
- This is ideal for couples who are looking for great value for money accommodation, nearby to their experience.
- Traditional pub located just a 15-minute drive away from the start of your experience, in the centre of York.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.