If you have ever desired to experience the skills of a sniper, you’ve landed on the right page! This target shooting experience allows you to experience and develop skills with an air rifle in a safe but exciting environment in the heart of Yorkshire.
Look and feel the part using air rifles which are fully fitted with telescopic sights- helping you to increase accuracy at a range of different targets. Depending on how quick you can reload, you will be allowed to have unlimited pellets during your session. Specially trained instructors will teach you the necessary skills to progress through the challenging levels of this professional shooting rage. Are you ready to take aim?
What should I expect?
✓ 1 hour air rifle shooting experience for two
✓ Suitable for all abilities including absolute beginners
✓ Full safety briefing from highly qualified and skilled instructors
How it Works
Once you have purchased your activity, we’ll send your E-Voucher and booking information directly to your inbox. Simply follow the instructions to book.
Don’t forget, you can book a night away with your date experience. Check out the ‘Book Accommodation’ tab to find out more. We do all the hard work to find you the best handpicked, nearby options for this particular experience.
On the Day
- Please allow 1 hour for your full experience.
What to wear
- Wear weather appropriate but outdoor clothing for the day of the activity.
- You can book as a group, however vouchers must be purchased through Date Night Away separately.
- The venue itself has refreshments, changing area and plenty of free parking.
- The minimum age for this activity is 12 years old.
Enjoy a night away with your date experience... ♡
We do all the hard work in finding beautiful, highly rated hotels nearby to your experience.
We’ve narrowed it down to 3 for you. Simply click the links to view our selected recommendations.
Option 1 : Hazlewood Castle & Spa
- In the same grounds of where your experience is held. Enjoy your getaway without even having to use your car!
- Situated in 77 acres of woodland in the heart of the Yorkshire Countryside.
- Relax and unwind at Imagine Spa at Hazlewood Castle.
- The spa offers 4 treatment rooms, a manicure station, relaxation room, Mud Rasul Chamber and ball tent relaxation area. (Note: no swimming pool/gym, the spa is for a range of treatments only)
- Restaurant and bar on site.
- Afternoon tea menu served daily.
- Free Parking on site.
Option 2 : Malmaison, Leeds
- Less than half an hours’ drive from your experience.
- Boutique hotel in a fantastic location.
- Ideal for those wanting to shop, drink and eat in Leeds, as this hotel is situated right in the centre.
- Fabulous restaurant offering contemporary dining and a stylish cocktail bar for your pre-drinks!
- Just 5 minutes from Leeds Station.
- Parking available nearby (rates apply).
Option 3 – ibis Styles Leeds Centre Arena
- This is ideal for couples who are looking for a great value for money hotel nearby to their experience.
- 30 minutes’ drive from your activity.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.