Are you planning a Date Night Away to London? Explore Covent Garden which boasts shopping, fashion, bars, theatre, history and culture. Find the coolest markets and all the secret spots in London. If you are looking for a hidden gem – Brigit’s Bakery is the place for you! Here you will find afternoon tea with a difference: L’Afternoon Tea – the unique combination of a fine English tradition, fused with a delicate French twist. Enjoy a Slingsby Gin Cocktail with your succulent snacks in this chic location.
The Traditional Afternoon Tea menu includes a tasty choice of freshly-cut sandwiches. Tuck into freshly baked scones with jam and clotted cream, fruit tarts, mini cupcakes, seasonal cakes and homemade macarons. Check out the mouth-watering menus under our ‘more info’ section. Brigit’s Bakery offer a selection of dietary options on offer including Traditional, Halal, Vegan, Vegetarian and Gluten-free.
What should I expect?
✓ Includes a Slingsby Gin Coccktail each
✓ Mouth-watering Afternoon Tea for Two
✓ Break off from the hustle and bustle and relax in this hidden gem, tucked away in Covent Garden
✓ Choice of traditional high tea, coffee or hot chocolate
✓ Gluten free, halal, vegan and vegetarian options are available
Availability & Booking
- The price includes the afternoon tea menu and choice of hot chocolate, teas and coffees. The booking time is 2 hours.
- This must be pre-booked with at least 24h in advance and dietary requirements must be confirmed at the time of the booking.
- You may book additional Date Night Away vouchers to book as a group, subject to availability.
Please state which menu you would prefer when booking your voucher:
- Gluten-free, halal, vegan and vegetarian options are available and must be requested when booking your experience.
- Unfortunately, Brigit’s Bakery are unable to cater for: nut-free, peanut-free, combination of dairy & gluten-free, combination of vegan & gluten-free and Coeliacs. Any allergies must be emailed and confirmed by management at [email protected]
How it Works
Once you have purchased your activity, we’ll send your E-Voucher and booking information directly to your inbox. Simply follow the instructions to book.
Looking for accommodation? Check out the ‘Where to stay’ tab for our recommendations. We do all the hard work to find you the best handpicked, nearby options for this particular experience.
E-vouchers are FREE and sent directly to your inbox after purchase. You can also purchase a gift voucher box for £3.50 at checkout. Delivery is approximately 3-5 working days.
Where to Stay
Enjoy a night away with your date experience… ♡
We do all the hard work in finding highly rated hotels nearby to your experience.
We’ve narrowed it down to 3 for you. Simply click the links to view our selected recommendations.
Option 1 : Wilde Aparthotels by Staycity Covent Garden
- Just a 4 minutes’ walk from your afternoon tea experience.
- Inspired by the fantastic Oscar Wilde, Wilde Aparthotels is Staycity’s new premium brand.
- This luxury aparthotel offers the perfect blend of home and hotel – with extra luxury and facilities.
- Superb location on the Strand, London
- These beautifully designed aparthotels include smart TV’s, touch screen controls, Nespresso machines, Hypnos mattresses and Grohe rainfall showers.
- Nearest Underground stations are Covent Garden (Piccadilly line), Charing Cross (Northern and Bakerloo lines), and Embankment (District and Circle lines).
Option 2 : The Hoxton, Holborn
- Approx. 13 minutes’ walk to your experience.
- 2 minutes away from Holborn Tube Station
- Highly rated 4 star hotel which boasts a cool, industrial-chic vibe.
- Perfectly located a stone’s throw away from London’s West End, Oxford Street and Covent Garden.
- Offers a fantastic wine, cocktail and coffee menu in the restaurant, which is available all day.
Option 3 – Point A Hotel London Kings Cross – St Pancras
- This is ideal for couples who are looking for a great value for money hotel nearby to their experience.
- You can reach Point A King’s Cross in just under a 20-minute commute from your afternoon tea date.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.