Take a break from shopping and sight seeing with a memorable Afternoon Tea on the Thames cruise for two. Sit back and take in the views of the iconic landmarks with a cup of tea and delightful selection of sandwiches, mini pastries and scones.
Head up to the upper deck to take in the 360 views of Londons riverside- a memorable way to see the city and have some delicious food. This is a perfect day time date or celebration treat!
This Afternoon Tea Thames Cruise for two is available Monday-Friday.
What should I expect?
✓ Afternoon Tea on the Thames Cruise for Two
✓ Panoramic views of the capital
✓ Unlimited tea or coffee
✓ Fully licensed bar on board
- Please allow 3 days in advance when booking this experience.
On the Day
- You will board at 15:15 at Tower Millennium Pier
- Then you’ll head straight down onto the pier where you will be greeted by the pier staff
- You will need your ticket ready to be then directed to your boarding point
- Then relax, take a seat and prepare for afternoon tea with stunning views as you cruise down the Thames!
- Cruise time is 15:30-17:00
What to Wear
- The dress code is casual for this experience.
- Some boats are fully accessible to wheelchair users – contact us if you require any guidance
- Dietary requirements must be shared in advance
- Dietary requirements: The experience provider can cater for vegetarian, vegan and gluten free but are unable to offer menus that are both vegan and gluten free. Please advise of any dietary requirements at the time of booking
- Some tables are situated close together and are fixed to the floor so cannot be moved
How it Works
Once you have purchased your activity, we’ll send your E-Voucher and booking information directly to your inbox. Simply follow the instructions to book.
Looking for accommodation? Check out the ‘Where to stay’ tab for our recommendations. We do all the hard work to find you the best handpicked, nearby options for this particular experience.
E-vouchers are FREE and sent directly to your inbox after purchase. You can also purchase a gift voucher box for £3.50 at checkout. Delivery is approximately 3-5 working days.
Where to Stay
Enjoy a night away with your date experience… ♡
We do all the hard work in finding beautiful, highly rated hotels nearby to your experience.
We’ve narrowed it down to 3 for you. Simply click the links to view our selected recommendations.
Option 1 : Leonardo Royal London Tower Bridge
- Perfectly located. A few minutes’ walk from Tower Bridge and Tower of London and other main attractions in London.
- Wind down in the swimming pool, sauna or a range of treatments from Rena Spa. There is also a fully equipped gym available to all guests.
- Bar and Restaurant on site with historical views of London’s Roman Wall.
Option 2 : The Dixon, Tower Bridge
- Art is the focus of this hotel. Historically a Magistrates Court and Police Station, this impressive Grade II Listed building is now one of the most contemporary hotels in the heart of London.
- Courtroom Bar – Awesome selection of cocktails.
- Unique Restaurant – serving buffet or À la carte breakfast with amazing Vegan options too.
- Fantastic Location in SE1, London.
- London Bridge Underground Station is approx. 11 min walk away.
- Off-site parking (reduced rate with the hotel).
Option 3 – Point A Hotel London Shoreditch
- This is ideal for couples who are looking for a great value for money hotel, nearby to their experience.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.