- Company Info
Date Night Away Ltd.
General Data Protection Regulation Act.
- Data Controller
Data Controller means the natural or legal person who (either alone or jointly or in common with other persons) determines the purposes for which and the manner in which any personal information are, or are to be, processed.
- Data Processor
Data Processor means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller.
- Data Subject
Data Subject is any living individual who is using our Service and is the subject of Personal Data.
We collect and store small files referred to as “cookies” to enhance your user experience. You have the option to disable this function in your internet browser, if you do so certain functions on our website may be affected.
Principles for processing personal data
Our principles for processing personal data are:
- Fairness and lawfulness. When we process personal data, the individual rights of the Data Subjects must be protected. All personal data must be collected and processed in a legal and fair manner.
- Restricted to a specific purpose. The personal data of Data Subject must be processed only for specific purposes.
- Transparency. The Data Subject must be informed of how his/her data is being collected, processed and used.
What personal data we collect and process
We collect several different types of personal data for various purposes. Personal Data may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Telephone number
- Address, City, County, Postcode
- Billing Address
When we collect your personal data
- When you buy our products and services.
- When you engage with us via emails, contact forms or telephone.
- When you engage with us on social media.
- When you review our products and services.
- When you subscribe to our newsletters.
- When you enter our giveaways or competitions.
How we use your personal data
We use the collected personal data for various purposes:
- To provide you with our services and products.
- When you consent to our newsletters
- To respond to your queries, requests or complaints and provide customer support.
- To notify you about changes to our services and/or products.
- To invite you to review our products and services.
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our services.
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues.
Legal basis for collecting and processing personal data
Our legal basis for collecting and using the personal data described in this Data Protection Policy.
- When we need to perform a contract with you.
- You have given us permission to do so.
- Processing your personal data is in Date Night Away legitimate interests.
- We will respond to any marketing queries with your consent; For example, when you subscribe to our newsletter.
Retention of personal data
We will retain your personal information only for as long as is necessary for the purposes set out in this Data Protection Policy. We will retain and use your information to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our policies.
Data Protection Rights
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you
- The right of rectification
- The right to object
- The right of restriction
- The right to data portability
- The right to withdraw consent
If you wish to be informed what personal data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org